Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Oh, Gamefreak. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 06, 12 at 2:23pmSuperZeldaBros

What has happened to Pokemon? Pokemon Black and White 2??? Really??? Thats real creative And why do all the freaking pokemon look retarted now? its just not cool. Gamefreak has decieved me!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 12 at 9:38am
Steel

Exactly. If you're so flooded with the "nosalgiafag" notion, then you're welcome to stay headstrong and dwell in the past while the free and open minded move on for the future. Am I alone in this?

Aug 14, 12 at 9:17pm
SirLemons

I don't really undertsand the OP's problem, because as long as the games are fun, does all of that other crap really matter?

Aug 14, 12 at 7:03pm
Axe

quote SuperZeldaBros
Thats real creative And why do all the freaking pokemon look retarted now? its just not cool.
That's real creative.

Maybe they should introduce a bit more variety, but how much can you really change before you end up with something like Other M?

Aug 14, 12 at 5:33pm
Chaos Team

I guess it's bad that I just completely didn't notice that. XD

Aug 14, 12 at 5:09pm
Phi

I was trying to avoid typing them all out for as long as possible because I knew I'd miss one. x3 Evil Chaos Team made me do it. >:

Aug 14, 12 at 5:08pm
Eiche

quote Phi
    Stop making it difficult. x3 I mean like going around a new region, catching new Pokemon, being the gym leaders, e4 rivals, filling the Pokedex for the Professor. I wouldn't enjoy any game like R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/P/B/W/B2/W2 on anything but a Nintendo handheld. But I'd have to buy it because I love me some Pokemon.

Sooo... you'd play HG/SS on console, but none of the others?

But yeah, agree with you guys. I'd much rather play on a handheld.

Maybe I'd even play one for the PSVita.

Aug 14, 12 at 4:26pm
Chaos Team

quote Phi
    Stop making it difficult. x3 I mean like going around a new region, catching new Pokemon, being the gym leaders, e4 rivals, filling the Pokedex for the Professor. I wouldn't enjoy any game like R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/P/B/W/B2/W2 on anything but a Nintendo handheld. But I'd have to buy it because I love me some Pokemon.

Oh I definitely agree with that though. xD While I have played Yellow on my N64 and Gold, Emerald, and some other GBA games on my Gamecube, I do agree that there's nothing like curling up one day and playing some Pokemon on a handheld.

Aug 14, 12 at 4:19pm
Phi

quote Chaos Team
Teeechnically, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution are all considered main series games. I didn't really consider Stadium, Stadium 2, and Battle Revolution to be part of the main series since they didn't have the whole story aspect of like catching Pokemon and training them, battling with them, going throughout a region and fighting bad guys, etc, though Colosseum and XD did have those. Idk if you played them or not, but they had all the main parts of a main series game like I just mentioned, plus they were able to trade with the other handheld 3rd Gen games and stuff so yeeeah...xD And as the only Pokemon console games to really be like that, I thought they definitely proved that Pokemon can be good on a console too, and just how much a console could do. o:

And I can sorta see your point of not wanting Pokemon games on the Xbox or PS3 or anything, but idk if that would be like the other main series games either. xD I guess that would be considered a spinoff since it'd be a different style or whatever. But then agian, no one's forcing you to buy it.

Aug 14, 12 at 4:16pm
sampunas123

Agree with Phi there. Nintendo is squeezing millions from people with Pokemon. Heck, it was one of the few things that made me dedicate to Nintendo's consoles. Personally I think that Nintendo is being really creative by making sequels as it's the first time they're doing it instead of going with the third games. 5th gen Pokemon look pretty good imo and if you don't like it then go on, make 649 creative and non-retard looking Pokemon yourself

Aug 14, 12 at 4:15pm
Chaos Team

quote Phi
    I mean main series games? 3:

Consoles games are nice but only for well thought out spin offs.

Teeechnically, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution are all considered main series games. I didn't really consider Stadium, Stadium 2, and Battle Revolution to be part of the main series since they didn't have the whole story aspect of like catching Pokemon and training them, battling with them, going throughout a region and fighting bad guys, etc, though Colosseum and XD did have those. Idk if you played them or not, but they had all the main parts of a main series game like I just mentioned, plus they were able to trade with the other handheld 3rd Gen games and stuff so yeeeah...xD And as the only Pokemon console games to really be like that, I thought they definitely proved that Pokemon can be good on a console too, and just how much a console could do. o:

And I can sorta see your point of not wanting Pokemon games on the Xbox or PS3 or anything, but idk if that would be like the other main series games either. xD I guess that would be considered a spinoff since it'd be a different style or whatever. But then agian, no one's forcing you to buy it.