Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Neoseeker hunting gate? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 05, 12 at 8:51pmBdww

Do you guys get together at a gate to do some hunting?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 5:47am
WooperOnALedge

I'll b on between 10 and 11 Eastern time

Aug 07, 12 at 5:06am
Its_my_time24

Agreed. So us 4, im on 9 or 10 EST (i get on in between) cat and mouse? It seems fun. OH AND IN THIS GATE WILD MENTIONED...i'll be there in between 9 and 10 am est.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:19pm
RockofKuthian

That's good for me.

Aug 06, 12 at 8:09pm
GeckoCookie

Nice idea. I think that should work.

Aug 06, 12 at 7:56pm
wildfire

Its_my_time24
GeckoCookie
RockofKuthian
hitman9992

I've been thinking that even though we don't really have a clan, we can at least where the neoseeker banner in our profiles. I've already saw some of us do, and another thing whoever is the last one to get on, and there's not enough room in the current city. Let's have that person make a city so no one is confused as to who's doing what. This way we know what's going to happen and we can all hunt together faster . Also let's make this our unofficial server that we log onto first: Open ---> valor 1 ----> citygate10 Just log onto that one first, and check to see if anyone else is on, and if there's a lot of people somewhere else message them, and make a city so we can all play together. If not go about your business elsewhere simple as that...

This sounds like a clan but let's be realistic, ranks? we already have that it's called a 'hunter rank' just follow these loose(subject to change) guidelines and we can all play together that much faster. I thought someone needed to take some initiative on this subject since it's been plaguing this community since it's founding.

Tell me if you guys think this is a good idea or not if you guys like this, or if you have any suggestions

Aug 06, 12 at 6:36am
GeckoCookie

Eithers good with me. I should be on at like 10 am EST.

Aug 06, 12 at 6:21am
Its_my_time24

quote GeckoCookie
I've been wanting to play protector! I'll join you in that. We just need to other people.
We got RoK too, so we just need ONE more (hi wildfire?) btw, if we get us three, meet at recruit gate 38 greed 1. maybe today or tomorrow

Aug 05, 12 at 7:37pm
GeckoCookie

I've been wanting to play protector! I'll join you in that. We just need to other people.

Aug 03, 12 at 12:54pm
Its_my_time24

If we are gonna do this, why only hunt? we should create our games, or play used games. One that im actually REALLY anxious to play right now is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFvQ5pECIg

Its in the video. Another one that might be fun is also king of devil hill. There are alot of other games too like Alatreon Scatter. We can even make some anybody in?

Jul 29, 12 at 6:50pm
GeckoCookie

Awesome Wooper. Now to get that chest peice... Anyway, further disscussion of this shall be made in the hunt coordinator! Thank you.

Cookie time!