Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2: Castaway » Shifty Sam The Garden Gnome » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 04, 12 at 4:23pmellipsis

Okay, so I opened a crate and found a Shifty Sam The Garden Gnome, and I placed him on my camp at Volcano Overlook... but whenever I go out of the area and go back in, I often found out he's somehow moved! Is this supposed to happen? Is it part of his shiftiness? Or is it a glitch?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 15 at 2:40pm
Say_Sam732

My friend is playing shifty Sam in her school and her computer screen turned completlty into shifty sam and then her paper had a drawing of him although no one was around her and her other friend. Then she experienced her poster background changed in the lunch time she had and so then she asked the people who had lunch before her if it was like that and they all said no. Is Shifty Sam haunted or is it just their imaginations.

Jul 27, 12 at 4:58pm
ellipsis

Thx guys... geez that's creepy Potassium and Wheat. He sounds like a bit of a perv too... lol.

Jul 18, 12 at 10:32pm
Wheat

Just build one. He's way too weird for me to have on my lot. One time I found him in the bedroom staring at a sleeping Sim... *shudder*

Jun 10, 12 at 1:34am
Lazy

He freaked me out so I just put him in my inventory. Never know where he'll shift to next!

Jun 06, 12 at 9:06pm
Potassium

Yeah it's a feature but it's kinda creepy one time I found him in my bathroom... he's weird lol.

There's really no way to keep him in one spot though he'll pass through walls when you're not on a lot so just keep him in your inventory if you'd rather not have to keep moving him but if you really want one you can build a normal one from the leisure section of build catalog.

Mar 09, 12 at 7:11pm
Nighteagle

His name is shifty Sam that's probably why it moves

Mar 04, 12 at 4:23pm
ellipsis

Okay, so I opened a crate and found a Shifty Sam The Garden Gnome, and I placed him on my camp at Volcano Overlook... but whenever I go out of the area and go back in, I often found out he's somehow moved! Is this supposed to happen? Is it part of his shiftiness? Or is it a glitch?