quote RoyI wouldn't be too surprised if it got that high here soon at this rate. It was just 60 here earlier.I am reading that it is supposed to be warming up into the 70's all this week after Sunday. Hopefully, if it continues, I will be swimming in my pool maybe the first week in April, if it doesn't get cold at night, that is.
quote LOD-squaI thought you always have lived in Florida. Where did you live before?quote RoyJust move to florida. It's usually 70+ for about 80% of the year. The other 20% is random weather that makes absolutely no sense.I am reading that it is supposed to be warming up into the 70's all this week after Sunday. Hopefully, if it continues, I will be swimming in my pool maybe the first week in April, if it doesn't get cold at night, that is.quote castlewarsThe one thing that I would like to see at least once in my life is snow. Hopefully I get to go to one of the northern states during winter at some point.I used to, and I still do, love snowball fights, so I'd say the winter. Two years ago our school was closed for a whole week!
quote ScarchelliThat's not entirely true. Where I live, we usually get one or two built-in snow days. It's only after that when they replace it with parts of spring break or at the end of the school year.I never understood why anyone would want a snow day? You just have to make it up at the end of the year...aka in the summer...
I guess it's cool if you go snowboarding or something, but otherwise, I don't see why anyone would like snow days.
quote LOD-squaYeah, same thing here. 2004 we had a week off at least, maybe more. Much of the area was without power for several days. I think we ended up having an extra week of school at the end of the year, instead of trimming the holidays.I live in Orange County Florida, Fury. We do have that system. Back during 2004 we ended up using a good chunk of the Bad Weather days due to the 3 hurricanes that hit us. Schools were closed for about a week in my area so it took away from springbreak/thanksgiving time.
Powered by neoforums v2.3.0 (Bolieve)
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014