Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Nobunaga's Ambition Rayquaza and Lucario Events » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 03, 12 at 2:11pmPhi

~Rayquaza~

For Japanese game owners, to tie in with the release of Nobunaga's Ambition Nobunaga's shiny Raquaza is being released as an event from March 17th to April 18th. Its moves are Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower, Outrage and Dragon Dance and it has no hold item. It's also being given out at the Pokémon BW Searcher tour in Japan.

~Lucario~

For European and Australian game owners a Lucario is being released over the Global Link. It's running from March 1st to May 23rd. The password is LUCAEUROGAMERNET for English games, LUCAEUROGAMERDE for German games and LUCAEUROGAMERES for Spanish Games. It knows the special move Bullet Punch and has Justified as an ability. This makes it identical to the one released for Japan and America earlier.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 12 at 3:34pm
Phi

Download the cards?

Apr 24, 12 at 10:01am
kingchaos

how do you download the cards

Apr 20, 12 at 4:56pm
Phi

You go to the PGL website and their should be a link to where you input the code.

Apr 20, 12 at 4:49am
cj

Where exactly do you type this code for european or english version

Mar 04, 12 at 12:19pm
Phi

I thought America got a Lucario? o-o

Mar 04, 12 at 8:38am
Geo

quote LloydToS
I was also a bit surprised, maybe they wanted to push out their stock of B/W before announcing B/W2.
I never did think of it that way. This is highly true. It's an inside job, damnit.

Mar 03, 12 at 6:33pm
LloydToS

I was also a bit surprised, maybe they wanted to push out their stock of B/W before announcing B/W2. Either way, I'm happy we got the Lucario though having all events globally would be even better. Especially in the case of wi-fi events, it isn't a technical limitation holding them back.

Mar 03, 12 at 6:21pm
Pikachu

Damnit I agree with Geo here. Gimme DW lucario and more DW Rayquazaa D:<

Mar 03, 12 at 3:23pm
JordanP70

Geo

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks!

Mar 03, 12 at 3:06pm
Geo

JordanP70
You google for it and download it.
Example - Googling for Japanese Axew Wondercard