Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Movie 15 Extended Trailer on how Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram are connected » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 03, 12 at 12:57pmGeo

Watch and learn! I must say Nurse Joy looks different. xD

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 12 at 3:16pm
Geo

Majestic Shadow
You can try catching every Pokemon available in Dream World.

Mar 04, 12 at 3:12pm
Majestic Shadow

Kanon, I agree, I was suprised at how fast it could run. The trailer looks awesome to me. I just cannot wait til these games come out.... I wish we had a game to keep us occupied. Like... seriously.

Mar 04, 12 at 8:23am
Geo

Nurse Joy looks much younger now; less matured and more kiddish.

Mar 04, 12 at 5:42am
Gotenks

Nurse Joy just seems....weird now.

Mar 04, 12 at 2:35am
Kanon

quote squiggle bath
Was it just me or did the trailer seem a bit...'choppy'?
A 'bit'?

Here is the original source in all it's actually viewable quality.

...kinda surprised at how fast Kyurem Normal can run, considering it's.....terrible body.

Mar 04, 12 at 2:15am
XigbarII02

Looks very cool.... I heard about this a bit ago but didn't see the trailer. And I wish nurse Joy had her original appearance :/

Mar 04, 12 at 2:04am
Squiggle

Was it just me or did the trailer seem a bit...'choppy'?

Looks quite interesting though.

Mar 03, 12 at 2:44pm
Phi

I saw this earlier. It clears a tiny few things up. x3 For those who don't know already, this is the storyline of the movie so far:

quote Serebii
    Ash and Co. head toward Rooshan/Roushan. While on a train passing through the mountains, Ash spots an injured Pokemon he's never seen before, collapsed. This is the phantom Pokemon, Keldeo who is said to be the successor to Cobalion and Co., the masters of the Sacred Sword who protect the world. At that moment, Kyurem appears and begins attacking, changing into Black Kyurem & White Kyurem in doing so. This blocks Ash & co's path to Keldeo. Ash and co. just manage to escape from Kyurem's pursuit, by the skin of their teeth. The battle rages between Kyurem, chasing Keldeo, and the train and hot-air balloon in the sky. Can Keldeo, Ash and co. overcome this danger?
    As for the Meloetta short: "Meloetta, the phantom Pokemon, begins its recital when the full moon rises over Whispering Stone. The elegant dance and the mysterious song resonates with Pikachu and friends...wait? What? A sudden sandstorm. The Melody Berries, that were producing music, have been blown away! The recital is in danger of finishing too soon. Pikachu, friends! Go find those Melody Berries!."

Mar 03, 12 at 1:47pm
Hearts

So many things to say. Oh, and yes, Nurse Joy seems different...

Mar 03, 12 at 12:57pm
Geo

Watch and learn! I must say Nurse Joy looks different. xD