Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 20, 16 at 7:21pm
Maximus 3

quote Mastix
That was awful. Sad to see Bleach go this way. Stupid unsatisfying end.
That could be the tag line for the entire series post-Rukia Rescue.

Aug 19, 16 at 3:11am

quote Mastix
Way too many characters with unknown endings, as well.

Aug 18, 16 at 5:26pm

Aug 18, 16 at 2:04pm
Child of Death and D

After reading the last chapter, I now hope the series stays as finished as Zombiepowder

Aug 4, 16 at 10:23am

I really figured they'd end it on chapter 700. Interesting to see what exactly they have in mind for the final chapter.

Aug 4, 16 at 10:16am
Child of Death and D

quote Mastix
Wow that was fast. Guys is there any word on the street whether Kubo was pushed to finish this shit? This was really a um... "WOW LAST GUY IS DEAD LET'S WRAP IT UP" kind of chapter. No chapter next week and the final chapter is after that.
I remember an article saying that Kubo intended Bleach to go another 10 years but it was wrapped up in 2 instead.

Since his plans were ruined so excessively (along with his source of income) I think he clearly doesn't care anymore.

What a shameful grave this manga ended up into.

Aug 4, 16 at 10:06am

I think we've all been Aizen'd, and Bleach has actually been over for the last five years.

Aug 4, 16 at 8:46am

Not that I wouldn't put it past Kubo to just forget, but Rose and Kensei were dead. The Imagination Quincy killed them. Isane confirmed it. Could be forgetfulness. Could be Aizen. I really hope it's Aizen Aizening everyone into thinking everything is cool and happy. Or maybe Aizen Aizen'd Kubo.

We may never know.

Bleach may be ending, but the Aizen jokes never will.

Aug 4, 16 at 7:41am

First Naruto and now Bleach. Been reading both now for damn near 10 years. Will be weird not having my weekly read anymore. Got into One Piece a few years ago, but I'll be down from three to just one now.

Aug 4, 16 at 7:27am

He was definitely rushed to wrap it up. The stuff when Aizen joined the fight was pretty cool, but after that with the final fight chapter it really was like Kubo had to finish it asap, which is likely why they introduced that silver Quincy deus ex machina OHKO arrow thing. Word was that this week was gonna be the last one though so it's nice there'll still be one more.

Mind you, this aftermath chapter was pretty much what I expected apart from this hinting that the enemy is going to return again next week? Like, wut?