Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 27, 15 at 12:06pm
bbb7002004

quote zanderman
So we got some background info on Ukitake. Turns out he's Princess Yue from Avatar. And yayyy Aizen.
Ha, that's exactly what I thought of too.

I'm still just wondering why we spent four pages on a problem that was solved in literally one speech bubble in the very next panel, could have used that space for more Aizen.

Feb 27, 15 at 8:53am
Fatherbrain30

Once again, Kurotsochi steals the show.

"Why didn't you just use this?"

This *bleep*ing guy. But he's still only the second best character. Now the best has returned.

Feb 27, 15 at 12:09am
Mastix

There was definitely no way this Aizen plan could go wrong. No way at all.

Feb 26, 15 at 8:54pm
Corruption

Commence trolling in 5...

"Actually, Imma start now."

Damn it, Aizen.

Also, the picture in the first post is looking more and more likely. Maximus and loads of other fans predicted the ending three years ago.

Feb 26, 15 at 6:38am
zanderman

Yeah I'm in the same boat with being incredibly excited to see Aizen back. Wish the anime would come back and do this arc.

Feb 26, 15 at 3:45am
Enth

Although when he was initially defeated I couldn't have cared less if we never saw him again, but now, I gotta say, I'm really happy to see Aizen back. After years of Fullbringers and Quincy bollocks its so good to have him back and already trolling to the extreme.

Really liked this chapter actually. The Ukitake stuff is nowhere near the most ridiculous thing to happen in this arc. Not even Top 5.

Can't wait for next week <3

Feb 21, 15 at 11:05am
Fatherbrain30

I...what just happened?

Yeah I know, Bleach.

Feb 21, 15 at 6:19am
zanderman

Aizen knew Ywach had the power to see the future so he mindraped him when he visited him and now Ywach is seeing what Aizen wants him to see. He creates a situation where he knows Soul Society has to free him to win and then bam, Aizen wins Bleach.

Feb 20, 15 at 11:07pm
Child of Death and D

This chapter brought up more questions than answers but for some reason I don't care about those anymore

Goddamn bankais aren't coming or their powers

Just let it die

Feb 20, 15 at 10:30pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Mastix
I'M SO SHOCKED BY THIS TWIST INVOLVING AIZEN. NO ONE COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING.

inb4 the entirenarc is an illusion made by qizen when ywach stepped in ss.