Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 14 at 4:08pm
Corruption

quote Nightmare Samurai
I was really hoping for Yamamoto when she said Commander.
Now THAT would have been amazing.
Forgot to say, but yeah, this. When she said commander, I thought, "Oh shit, she's got Yamamoto!" And then it was Hitsugaya and I just started laughing my ass off.

Jul 30, 14 at 3:58pm
Nightmare Samurai

I was really hoping for Yamamoto when she said Commander.
Now THAT would have been amazing.

Jul 30, 14 at 3:45pm
Kanon

quote Corruption
I thought I heard the screams and tears of millions of fangirls when I woke up this morning. Now I know why.

Dat power scaling though. Komamura had to get a power-up and still only barely took out Bambi and a no-rank arrancar does it now no problem.
Jobber Doge is Jobber Doge though.

Jul 30, 14 at 1:03pm
Corruption

Well it could be Royd Lloyd, the guy who can turn into anybody that was pretending to be Juha Bach back when Yamamoto was still around, since Hitsugaya is wearing a Sternritter coat.

I really hope it's Hitsu for real, though. Killing him offscreen is the greatest Kubo Kubo has ever pulled.

Jul 30, 14 at 12:19pm
Child of Death and D

So does the green skin mean Hitsugaya is...dead for real?

I didn't think it would ever come to this o__o

Jul 30, 14 at 11:57am
Corruption

I thought I heard the screams and tears of millions of fangirls when I woke up this morning. Now I know why.

Dat power scaling though. Komamura had to get a power-up and still only barely took out Bambi and a no-rank arrancar does it now no problem.

Jul 30, 14 at 8:44am
Fatherbrain30

Oh boy. As Mayuri said, this is bad.

Jul 30, 14 at 5:25am
Maximus 3

"Pain in [your] ass" huh Mayuri?

Don't worry, he never beats his opponents. At least not those as high leveled as you.

Jul 30, 14 at 5:04am
Soda

These last few chapters have been absolutely glorious, just because of Giselle's interaction with people and Mayuri being Mayuri.

Jul 30, 14 at 3:44am
Enth

Putting the rest of the chapter to one side for a moment, that was actually a pretty good twist at the end there. Actually looking forward to next weeks chapter now.