Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 14 at 1:31pm
zanderman

Yeah can definitely see Ichigo getting beaten up and then Grimmjow shows up and talks some shit to get him going. As for the Full Bringers, eh, they can stay gone.

Sep 29, 14 at 11:33am
Corruption

quote Suzaku_Firebird
Wait, what happened to Ganju hanging with those Full bringer guys or whatever? Something forgotten about or we'll have to wait another 20 chapters to find out?
The time that it takes for Kubo to remember that happened.

...So yeah, 20 chapters. Just in time to interrupt Ichigo's fight with Yhwach and buy time for Ichigo to summon all of his strength and use the Spirit Bomb to kill Buu.

...I got mixed up.

Sep 29, 14 at 5:36am
Suzaku_Firebird

Wait, what happened to Ganju hanging with those Full bringer guys or whatever? Something forgotten about or we'll have to wait another 20 chapters to find out?

Sep 27, 14 at 9:15am
Fatherbrain30

Isn't Ganju Ichigo's cousin now?

Sep 27, 14 at 7:31am
Corruption

quote bbb7002004
Am I the only one who finds it eerie that both Bleach and Naruto choose the same time to end their zombie plots and in the same week have chapters paying homage to the peaks of their respective series?
To be fair, Naruto's zombie plot has been a thing for...what, a couple of centuries now? And it had a pretty significant presence in the overall plot whereas Bleach was just an excuse to have fun with dead captains and to make us all lament that Mayuri doesn't have his own spinoff.

I've got nothing for the homage to their peaks, though.

On that note, lol Ganju. Remember that time he ran away from the Shinigami? And that other time he ran away from the Shinigami? And that one time he didn't run away and got wtfpwned? I'm sure he will be a very helpful and worthy addition to Team Ichigo in their quest to stop Yhwach.

Sep 27, 14 at 7:11am
Fatherbrain30

Sep 27, 14 at 7:11am
bbb7002004

Am I the only one who finds it eerie that both Bleach and Naruto choose the same time to end their zombie plots and in the same week have chapters paying homage to the peaks of their respective series?

Sep 27, 14 at 5:39am
Maximus 3

Bye tongue guy. We'll see you next week, alive and well I'm sure.

Sep 26, 14 at 8:04pm
Duncan Idaho

So I am doing some advertising for an acquitance of mine, Shemhazat of Space Battles, the author has started a crossover of Bleach with Kill la Kill it's called To My Death I fight So far it's looking waaaaaaay better than the manga.

Sep 19, 14 at 3:02pm
Tenken

quote Enth
Honestly, apart from that one chapter where Hitsugaya Byakua was pwning Ikkaku and Yumi Ichigo, everything since the "Zombie Arc First Arc" started has been utter drivel.
Fix'd.