Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 14 at 4:50pm
Knaruto

So I saw spoilers from the editor before reading the chapter. It was only 4 lines of text and described the latest chapter in all its entirety...

Jul 11, 14 at 1:47pm
Enth

quote Corruption
I still want to know where the hell Kyoraku is.
He learnt from Yamamoto that its in the job description of the General Commander role to stand back and watch everyone else fight until the last possible moment.

And yeah, chapter weirded me out too. Can't work out if Kubo/Yumi is implying Giselle is a massive whore who puts it about, or a guy who masturbates too much. Either way its awkward...

Jul 10, 14 at 4:26pm
Fatherbrain30

Isn't Giselle's power to turn people into zombies or some shit? Bambi's probably very dead still.
Oh shit!

I mean, fair enough if Yumichika wants to conclude that Giselle's a dude based on the smell of semen. I would have just assumed (s)he's a massive whore, but I don't operate on Kubo logic.
Clearly we can trust Yumichika, considering he's the most alpha male of the alphas.

Meanwhile, the Zero Squad will prove to be ineffectual and I still want to know where the hell Kyoraku is.
Good bye Zanpaktou dude.

Jul 09, 14 at 11:54am
Corruption

Fatherbrain30 Isn't Giselle's power to turn people into zombies or some shit? Bambi's probably very dead still.

And yeah. This chapter.
I mean, fair enough if Yumichika wants to conclude that Giselle's a dude based on the smell of semen. I would have just assumed (s)he's a massive whore, but I don't operate on Kubo logic.

Meanwhile, the Zero Squad will prove to be ineffectual and I still want to know where the hell Kyoraku is.

Jul 09, 14 at 9:13am
Child of Death and D

never imagined the day would come where bleach would pander to all the animu fetishes

Jul 09, 14 at 8:56am
bbb7002004

Why, just why?

Jul 09, 14 at 8:33am
Fatherbrain30

So I see Bambi is still alive.

She looks...bad though.

Also "You smell like Semen" line, wat.

Jul 06, 14 at 8:31pm
Anonymousse

Downloading all 366(?) episodes via bit torrent at the moment...

Screw you, crunchy roll, I'm in China!

Jul 06, 14 at 4:10am
Maximus 3

Because they weren't breaking through the seals...?

Jul 05, 14 at 12:21am
Enth

How the frack did Juha and co get to the Royal Realm seemingly instantaneously when it took Ichigo a couple of days in the opposite direction? D: *flips table*