Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 14 at 11:17am
Child of Death and D

I hope he's dead

Spoiler tags don't matter with this chapter

Apr 23, 14 at 11:09am
Fatherbrain30

Meh, Kubo.

Apr 23, 14 at 10:37am
Enth

quote Fatherbrain30
Most of them haven't been one shotted. As Nodt took a while
That implies that As Nodt needed to be hit multiple times by many attacks in what would constitute an action fight. But he wasn't. Rukia froze him, then he went Vollstandig, and then he was killed just as a result of Rukia releasing her Bankai which she was hiding. One-shot means its instantaneous overkill.

For example, Nnoitra was defeated by Ken-chan's kendo attack, but they'd be wearing each other down for a long while before that so it doesn't technically count as a one-shot kill. Otherwise you could say every single victory is won via a one-shot even if it takes forever.

Apr 23, 14 at 8:17am
Fatherbrain30

At least Gremmy didn't get one-shotted like all the other Sternritter so fa
Most of them haven't been one shotted. As Nodt took a while and so did that wrestler *bleep*.

Apr 23, 14 at 8:13am
Enth

I really hope Gremmy comes back from this - he's still got his Vollstandig to go which has potential. If we're under the assumption that this is the conclusion though it's certainly a letdown considering there was a lot of extremely slow set-up at the beginning.

The "outer space" attack was pretty cool though. At least Ken-chan's life was actually in danger at that point. For that reason, and the Shikai reveal, I've at least enjoyed this fight much more than the Rukia vs As Nodt "battle" (which wasn't a battle really. In fact I'd dare say it was the most disappointingly bad fight in the whole series).

Nozarashi's ability of "it can cut through anything" (even interdimensional space portals it seems) is standard so I accept it. Though an ability of "it cancels out opponent's abilities" would have had more potential, since Squad11 frowns upon Zanpakuto which special abilities.

...At least Gremmy didn't get one-shotted like all the other Sternritter so far

Apr 23, 14 at 7:54am
Dragoon

> Creates villain specifically to show off Kenpachi's shikai
> Villain dies in ridiculous way before we get to see what Kenpachi can do
> ugh

Apr 23, 14 at 7:08am
Tenken

Seriously..the tattered Kenpachi look after the explosion looks *bleep*ing identical to Ichigo after every *bleep*ing fight.

Even for Kubo this is bullshit.

Apr 23, 14 at 7:01am
Fatherbrain30

Yeah, the Nnoitra fight was better.

Apr 23, 14 at 12:43am
Mastix

I think this fight was the worst in the series, and among the most disappointing. The disappointment was only mitigated by my expectation of being disappointed from the very start, because we finally had the chance to see Zaraki Shikai, but we get the worst villain design for him to be up against. Wow that was awful. Hope we get another Zaraki fight before the end at least. And I really hope this fight is done for realsies. Because I'm sick of it.

Apr 19, 14 at 5:03am
Mirage

That would be Aizen ^^