Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 14 at 6:49am
Corruption

Dec 11, 14 at 5:54am
zanderman

quote zanderman
How about for once somebody doesn't explain exactly how their powers work to their enemies.
Well, looks like Ywach is never getting beaten.

Dec 04, 14 at 2:30pm
Corruption

Enjoyable fight. Even knowing that this going to end with Ichibei on the ground, it's still nice seeing Bach trying to pull an Aizen and act like a smug asshole only for Ichibei to wipe the smirk away time after time after time.

Dec 04, 14 at 11:41am
Mastix

Oh. I get it now. He has black power. His power is black. Black is his power guys. It all makes sense now. Of course Jwch can't win. There's no way he can win against black. Ichigo isn't even necessary.

Nov 30, 14 at 5:33pm
Child of Death and D

At least Kubo is actually putting effort into this fight instead of just fodderizing Quincy #54 in two chapters. But that's probably because he thought this antagonist through.

I'll check out Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan next week

Nov 30, 14 at 4:25pm
Tenken

Stealing from Yu Yu Hakusho? Hell, his last chapter is straight up sucking ass from Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's seriously like a game of "you've activated my trap card" and "no, you've activated my trap card" followed by "well here's my other trap card"

*bleep*ing stupid.

Nov 25, 14 at 12:33pm
zanderman

Steal a little bit more from Yu Yu Hakusho last week with Gamma's paint that cuts your power in half and makes you weigh a lot more.

Nov 19, 14 at 12:00pm
GuitarMan91

"I'm about 3/4ths of the way done of the final arc for my series. Time to add another new character that will add absolutely nothing to the story"- Kubo.

Nov 13, 14 at 1:47pm
zanderman

How about for once somebody doesn't explain exactly how their powers work to their enemies.

Oct 23, 14 at 1:02pm
Child of Death and D

After Naruto ends, I might just quit on shonen manga in general

There's clearly nothing worthwhile once it's gone

quote bbb7002004
That power made no sense. Even less so than usual. Also, is suing captain actually dead or not?
Basically Kubo found the wiki entry for LD50 and misconstrued it in such a way where the body can be poisoned by blood, when it's just a statistic on how toxic some compounds/molecules are