Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 05, 15 at 12:32pm
Fatherbrain30

Nel is right there.

Jun 05, 15 at 5:17am
Mastix

I would read a spin off all about Mayuri wrecking people's plans and trolling protags.

I was actually happier that Nel was back. She was great. But it looks like Kubo promptly forgot about them again.

Jun 05, 15 at 1:38am
Corruption

Enh, the site I read on, errbody was super hyped that Grimm was back. I don't care one way or another.

But you can tell that shit's getting real, because Urahara doesn't have a deus ex machina prepared for the situation after his last one failed. Or whatever the *bleep* happened to it. I swear they tried to open a gate like six times. Everything's all just blurring together.

Meanwhile, Mayuri continues to be the greatest thing in Bleach besides Trollzen.

Jun 04, 15 at 9:41pm
Child of Death and D

We're all just tired of Kubo's autistic obsession of not killing any protagonists/good guys under any circumstance whatsoever. Grimmjow's appearance just reinforces this

As Keima would say, "I can see the ending hurr durr asdkghalghajlgalgualghalgualgha;l;ghl;galhfg;fg"

Jun 04, 15 at 12:53pm
Soda

I like how Grimmjow came back and discussion just completely died. I'm assuming people are dead over his return.

Apr 24, 15 at 10:56am
Darknet

quote Soda
I honestly thought Kubo forgot about him.
Same. For all we know he did then remembered him in the last minute.

Apr 23, 15 at 10:34pm
Chad

Kubo having a bit more fun in this chapter it seems. Felt a bit more light-hearted and similar to how the story used to be with guys like Kon being thrown in there, the fanservice with Yoruichi's upskirt, etc. Grimmjow coming back was long awaited but I'm glad it finally happened.

Apr 23, 15 at 10:13pm
Fatherbrain30

Nice Yorouchi shot we got there. Kubo. You...

Apr 23, 15 at 9:58pm
Soda

I honestly thought Kubo forgot about him.

Apr 23, 15 at 4:59am
Mastix

Holy crap Grimmjow is back.