Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » General PS3 Header/Footer Competition 2012 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 29, 12 at 2:50pmMnmfan

We've had the current header for a long time now (almost 4 years I think). It's a great header but I think it's time for a change.

So if you think you can make a better header than the current one then prove it.

Here are the guidelines.

• Header must be PS3 related and preferably contain the words General Playstation 3 Forum. (not essential but it would be nice)

• Maximum dimensions are 700x200 pixels.

• Maximum filesize is 800kb

• All filetypes are excepted including Flash and Gif. Although I'd prefer if you didn't use Bitmap as Jpeg is pretty much the same but with a lower filesize.

• All members can submit a maximum of 3 headers. (You can resubmit a header if you've made improvements to it of course.)

• The deadline is 2 weeks from today. So that would be March 28th.

• Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 12:46am
    ssdssggg

[color=black][/color]

Nov 09, 12 at 11:38am
    Sayyed

hey guyz, did we forget about this, I know we didnt get much entries but some few good ones here

Oct 29, 12 at 3:56am
    Minds

I just realised that I posted my entry for this at the end of May! That's around 5 months ago, when was this contest supposed to end, if ever?

Jul 03, 12 at 5:34pm
    Metallica

quote Nevermore
    I'm working on a prototype animated header at the moment, this is what I've got so far... If the contest is still going etc.

It might be a bit big file wise but can sort that out later, also the pictures could be changed or added something new with new releases if needed.
    Wow, that is *bleep*ing sweet dude!

Jun 24, 12 at 12:51am
    Presby

I agree.

nintendo Wii Accessory
    Wii Controllers

Jun 14, 12 at 2:13pm
    nnnddd101010

I love the current one, but Nevermore your header is really nice! Showcases the many exclusives of the PS3 (which is the console strong point).

May 28, 12 at 8:48pm
    jbh

Yeah December is pretty far off, I'd say mid july at the most to get a comfortable amount of entries. And as said on Page 1, I think the original header should be included just in case.

May 28, 12 at 8:33am
    Agent Mo

December? That's way too far. I'd say give it another couple of weeks after trying to advertise it again, we might get a few more entries, and then start voting.

May 28, 12 at 7:56am
    Gamesta100

Now being a 2012 competition, do we won't a deadline to be something like Dec 2012?

I think we'll have a vote on the header we want from any of the headers posted in this thread.

May 28, 12 at 3:06am
    Minds

I was thinking the same thing Agent Mo but I didn't want to add too many frames because the file size would be gianormous and if I set the times for each frame so it went slower it could seem a bit stiff and wooden, but like I say this is just the prototype version so if chosen I could update it so the frames would go smoother, sort out the border issue that it seems to have between a few frames etc.