Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » General PS3 Header/Footer Competition 2012 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 29, 12 at 2:50pm

We've had the current header for a long time now (almost 4 years I think). It's a great header but I think it's time for a change.

So if you think you can make a better header than the current one then prove it.

Here are the guidelines.

• Header must be PS3 related and preferably contain the words General Playstation 3 Forum. (not essential but it would be nice)

• Maximum dimensions are 700x200 pixels.

• Maximum filesize is 800kb

• All filetypes are excepted including Flash and Gif. Although I'd prefer if you didn't use Bitmap as Jpeg is pretty much the same but with a lower filesize.

• All members can submit a maximum of 3 headers. (You can resubmit a header if you've made improvements to it of course.)

• The deadline is 2 weeks from today. So that would be March 28th.

• Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 12:46am

Nov 09, 12 at 11:38am

hey guyz, did we forget about this, I know we didnt get much entries but some few good ones here

Oct 29, 12 at 3:56am

I just realised that I posted my entry for this at the end of May! That's around 5 months ago, when was this contest supposed to end, if ever?

Jul 03, 12 at 5:34pm

quote Nevermore
    I'm working on a prototype animated header at the moment, this is what I've got so far... If the contest is still going etc.

It might be a bit big file wise but can sort that out later, also the pictures could be changed or added something new with new releases if needed.
    Wow, that is *bleep*ing sweet dude!

Jun 24, 12 at 12:51am

I agree.

nintendo Wii Accessory
    Wii Controllers

Jun 14, 12 at 2:13pm

I love the current one, but Nevermore your header is really nice! Showcases the many exclusives of the PS3 (which is the console strong point).

May 28, 12 at 8:48pm

Yeah December is pretty far off, I'd say mid july at the most to get a comfortable amount of entries. And as said on Page 1, I think the original header should be included just in case.

May 28, 12 at 8:33am
    Agent Mo

December? That's way too far. I'd say give it another couple of weeks after trying to advertise it again, we might get a few more entries, and then start voting.

May 28, 12 at 7:56am

Now being a 2012 competition, do we won't a deadline to be something like Dec 2012?

I think we'll have a vote on the header we want from any of the headers posted in this thread.

May 28, 12 at 3:06am

I was thinking the same thing Agent Mo but I didn't want to add too many frames because the file size would be gianormous and if I set the times for each frame so it went slower it could seem a bit stiff and wooden, but like I say this is just the prototype version so if chosen I could update it so the frames would go smoother, sort out the border issue that it seems to have between a few frames etc.