Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » PokemonBlack & White 2 Release Date? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 29, 12 at 6:54amITANI

Shopto have the release date already set at 24/08/2012 already on the site and is open to pre-orders. What do you guys think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 21, 12 at 11:09am
Horse

What the *bleep* is wrong with these people who spell 'titles' incorrectly?

"With these guest?" Wow, that made no sense either.

Jul 21, 12 at 8:42am
sampunas123

What the *bleep* is wrong with these guest that keep bumping and bumping old threads?

Jul 20, 12 at 4:38am
Rayvo

Hi I'm new here, I was able to add a skin to my Pokemon white 2 in my NDS with success thank for some forum explanations it is not bad at and it doesn't freez my game. At the end it is becoming easy to me to modify the skin, I'm going to try and add a customed one and hope to the print screen on this site to show my art.

Jul 08, 12 at 1:23pm
sampunas123

quote Sigma
    Shmexie_x_Deoxys I don't know what the the pre-order bonus is, because I don't think Nintendo has announced it yet iirc, but judging from Nintendo's past Pokémon releases, i'm 99% sure that there will be one.

We Europeans didn't get a shit or atleast Amazon didn't give me anything besides a shipment in just 3 days.

Jul 08, 12 at 12:54pm
Sigma

Shmexie_x_Deoxys I don't know what the the pre-order bonus is, because I don't think Nintendo has announced it yet iirc, but judging from Nintendo's past Pokémon releases, i'm 99% sure that there will be one.

Jul 08, 12 at 11:47am
Shmexie_x_Deoxys

does anyone know if there's a little bonus gift for pre-ordering them?
like the giratina figurine from platinum and the ho-oh/lugia figurines from hg/ss?

Jul 06, 12 at 8:47am
GuitarMan91

quote Wesker Child
24th August...That's my birthday.
Sorry to disappoint you but that was a false date. They are coming October 7th for the US and the 12th for the UK? I might be wrong about the 12th but it's something around there.

Jul 06, 12 at 8:23am
Wesker Child

24th August...That's my birthday.

Jul 04, 12 at 3:01pm
Phi

Pick a starter where there's no wild Pokemon you'd prefer to use over it?

Jul 04, 12 at 1:31pm
kyogre1234

ump45master i used that for my white and i destroyed evryone in the game at the end of the game it was level 76 at the elite 4