Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Anyone +20'd trueking stuff yet? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 12 at 7:51pmCvardeman

I'm kinda at a loss here only have 8virgo and 11piceis

D:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 12 at 12:02am
TomB

So if I go back to Veda staff, would the Apex quest deny to give me me a Madoras code? Yeah, I know it is all random and I can only hope for better luck next time. Which will be this evening so fingers crossed lol.

Aug 30, 12 at 2:59pm
Adrienne

LOL Luthia Code.

I've got my tk staff at +15, and decided to stop enhancing it there. A few days ago I was able to make two vessels of truth and decided to make a tk bow. I'll probably take that to +10 and then make the tk shield. In hindsight, I would have only +10 the staff, +10 the bow, +10 the sword, and make the shield. I'm happy with the Agartha tunic at +15- none of the other guild armor pieces appeal to me.

Aug 30, 12 at 1:28pm
Luthia Code

quote TomB
Have to quote myself here because it has become really ridiculous. My actual quota is: 90 tokens used / 5 rare quartzes received. So in a period of almost 5 weeks, I was able to get enough rare quartzes to bind ONE Vessel. And to make it even better, my guild had the VOT THREE times during the last three weeks. Even two times in a row in a single week lol. I only need 2 levels up to reach + 20 but it is like with everything else you do in the Game. If you need let's say 20 rare mats, the first ones will come in fairly quickly. But the last ones you need are almost always a true pain in the butt. Sometimes I really think the Game scans my brain activity lol.
Have you been running token quests with your TK on? Even logging in with your TK equipped will tell the game what you want. Try taking it off before log in or before doing token quests.

Of course I'm joking and it's all random. Though if it actually improved your rate, that would be pretty weird lol. Just a coincidence....or is it?

Aug 28, 12 at 1:40am
TomB

quote TomB
[...]I am experiencing a very bad phase at the moment. 52 tokens used, 3 quartzes all in all.[..]
Have to quote myself here because it has become really ridiculous. My actual quota is: 90 tokens used / 5 rare quartzes received. So in a period of almost 5 weeks, I was able to get enough rare quartzes to bind ONE Vessel. And to make it even better, my guild had the VOT THREE times during the last three weeks. Even two times in a row in a single week lol. I only need 2 levels up to reach + 20 but it is like with everything else you do in the Game. If you need let's say 20 rare mats, the first ones will come in fairly quickly. But the last ones you need are almost always a true pain in the butt. Sometimes I really think the Game scans my brain activity lol.

Aug 15, 12 at 3:46pm
Cvardeman

Wow 500+ replys to this.

Aug 14, 12 at 3:16pm
lalaprola

everyone on about dlc still
like how ppl who had SFXTekken moaned about disc lock content for characters that are already on disc, so they made a petition, then capcom b****slap them by forcing them to pay £15.99 for 12 characters in psn. Jolly Good Show my boy.

Back to ur question Lord.
yer there is a quest that drops gem 9 "apparently", just ask someone who plays wkc2jpn, but if u really wanna find out go buy it from amazon or play asia.

Aug 14, 12 at 2:11pm
LordKaiser

I heard that if we get DLC Gems Lv.9 will be available on GR30+ quests. Can someone confirm this?

Aug 14, 12 at 9:23am
Luthia Code

quote Adrienne
TomB that person must be extremely unlucky. A friend got her tk staff to +10 the day we got vessels, and i think she had it at +14 or +15 when she left to join a top 10. It's only impossible if your guild never reaches level 10.
Pretty sure Vessels appeared at level 8. Level 9 barely did anything and lvl 10, for non top 10 just gave purchasable GR 26 equips which were good for breaking down into harvest mats ad the GR 26 equip needed to make True King easier. Top 10 got level 9 gems.

Aug 14, 12 at 7:12am
biggabertha

Not sure if I posted this before but I played with an Axe that only had a True King's Axe. It was a huge shame seeing myself deal more damage than him per hit on Wraiths and other undead creatures because I was using a fire weapon while his was neutral (he was a Dex build though) but when it came to Black Usurper, that's when he came into his own.

But it does make you think...

I have had enough Vessel of Truths to make either five different weapons all to +8 OR to get one weapon to +12, 13 or so. If I was a mage, it'd be no trouble to just make a True King's Staff but it's a different story for melee.

Melee's at a HUGE disadvantage compared to mages when it comes to their weapons since they need five different weapons yet to balance, mages have an annoying time farming for their upgrades.

Given the choice for my Longsword... I'm not sure which one I'd pick: annoying time binding/enhancing multiple weapons or binding/enhancing ONE set of gear. Squirming Husks and Reaper Bones makes me wanna cry due to a lack of breaking points.

Aug 14, 12 at 6:20am
TomB

Aah gotcha! Completely forgot about the Forge needing a Level 10 guild to see these items after all.