Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Sports Betting » Horse Racing Bets » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 12 at 1:01pmThe Power

Right new thread. Cheltenham is up soon, really excited, only got a few bets on at the moment (£12 in total) hope to have £50 to splash and make some money at least.

One thing I would say in the Grand National. Some massive prices at the moment. I am going to give you 2 tips from me that are big prices and have a good chance of running a good race:

Niche Market @ 25/1 - Good jumper and can jump the fences, ran with Ballabriggs all the way till the 3rd last, worth another shot and can get in a place this time at least.

Black Apalachi @ 40/1 - 2nd 2 years ago and injury stopped him from racing again last year. I backed him 2 years ago and got some place money back, ran last weekend and came a creditable 2nd to Price de Buchane (who has now been made 8/1 fav for the national) well worth a little at the price.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 14 at 2:24pm
The Power

Payday for me on Thursday so I will post a few bets of my own up on Thursday (2nd day of Glorious Goodwood.)

I was extremely pleased to see Taghrooda win on Saturday. Wonderful horse!!

Jul 25, 14 at 10:01am
Jambo

yup

Jul 25, 14 at 9:31am
gavind

Anyone still up to horse racing for this year?

Nov 23, 13 at 7:48am
LuisGarciaisgod

Bottled it and stuck money on Silviniaco Conti instead. Listened far too much to other people instead of my own instincts. Gutted

Nov 23, 13 at 7:41am
Reilly 31

Left it alone myself, the one I fancied was Dynaste, great run by Cue Card tho.

Nov 22, 13 at 2:08pm
LuisGarciaisgod

Betfair chase on tomorrow, season is really starting to hot up. Like the look of Cue Card myself, run a few weeks ago will have done him the world of good.

Oct 24, 13 at 3:26pm
FIFAleachy

After yesterday's £46 win on the footy, put £6 of that on a Lucky 15 today (20p ew).

£101 in the account, probably use around £20 on saaturdays horses and soccer.

Oct 04, 13 at 12:39pm
gavind

Anyone betting on horses for this month yet?

Aug 21, 13 at 12:45pm
Reilly 31

Ended up not lumping on Al Kazeem or the reverse forecast, quite lucky in the end. Did have quite a decent bet on The Great Gatesby, came second by a neck.

Aug 21, 13 at 4:04am
FIFAleachy

Got to be Al Kazeem, especially not it's drifted out to 6/4. Whilst I think Toronado is a top, top horse something isn't compelling enough for me to warrant backing it considering it's running an extra 2f that usual. And I know that it sits and sits, then bursts onto the scene in the last couple of furlongs, I think the extra distance will take a bit out of its strong finish. Personally think Hillstar is the one to watch.

I've just got two e/w Lucky 15's

Bogart, Brazos, Cap O'Rushes, Toronado & Goldream, Il Paparazzi, Cap O'Rushes, Al Kazeem. Then i've got Hillstar in an e/w single.

Probaby have a small e/w bet on Ladyship seeing as it's drifting too.

First on one, second on the other - great start.