Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Guild Heroes [Leader Board] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 27, 12 at 3:47pmXeros the Slayer

Thanks to a suggestion from Its_my_time24 we're going to start a leader board. I'm just here to post some guidelines before the festivities begin in full.

This is the hall of Guild Heroes, a place where those who have slain the greatest of beasts in great numbers and those who have done so in the shortest of times. Below will be a list of such champions.

Remember to keep things on topic and try not to argue.As an extra rule on top of normal forum guidelines, you're free to make time and kill count claims without proof though it is nice to have screen shots to prove it, just be honest about it. Ruins the point of the thread if everyone's exaggerating their numbers.

Anyway, Its_my_time24, you're free to set up your leader board now. I think setup will be sort of a work-in progress at the moment so it can be clean and easy to understand. Sorry if this means I'll be editing your post a bit.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 10:01pm
Kunimitsu04

Are the quests high rank or low rank?

Jun 25, 12 at 4:02am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote Kunimitsu04
I've hunted 31 Ceadeus's

(And still only 1 deep dragon gem...)
I share your pain.

Jun 24, 12 at 4:15am
Kunimitsu04

I've hunted 31 Ceadeus's

(And still only 1 deep dragon gem...)

Jun 16, 12 at 11:38pm
Dark Arcanine

Well, since it seems they've sadly left anyway, I don't see anything for people to get worked up about now and try to bring up something that's done and dusted. Feel free to use this thread for its intended purpose though.

Jun 16, 12 at 11:16pm
Couttsy

Whoa i haven't seen this kind of commotion on this forum since Riddin thought i was Kholdstare

Jun 16, 12 at 7:09pm
the_FAMAS_pro

quote Dragonmaster_Omega
quote Narcissus
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
Oh, quite the interesting topic. I will be honest though, if the likes of neji, khold, and myself were to start posting our times and kill counts, it would be mainly is at the top ^^;
Such arrogance.
I'd like to see some of your gameplay to back this up.
I am so tired of people assuming they are amazing MH players.
So you are the best right? Let's see some of your awesome.

Let me set something straight. I feel it would have been arrogance if I had only mentioned myself. My statement was based on assumption yes, but I feel that lashing out at me like that was a bit unnecessary.
Part of that statement was meant to be read sarcastically. However, it was also based on what I know of those that play this game. Khold and I have played together and I know how good he is. Khold can also agree on my own skill, as can a few other people here.
I am not an arrogant person. I am not the type to flaunt my skill to everyone. That is why in all through my monster hunter tri career, all 999 ranks, I never acted any differently. I still helped and treated others with respect. Hell, I often forget my rank at times because I don't pay attention to it.
I don't doubt the skill of anyone here, and looking back, perhaps my statement was best left unsaid. For that I apologize.
Epic.

Jun 14, 12 at 7:47am
Dragonmaster_Omega

quote Narcissus
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
Oh, quite the interesting topic. I will be honest though, if the likes of neji, khold, and myself were to start posting our times and kill counts, it would be mainly is at the top ^^;
Such arrogance.
I'd like to see some of your gameplay to back this up.
I am so tired of people assuming they are amazing MH players.
So you are the best right? Let's see some of your awesome.

Let me set something straight. I feel it would have been arrogance if I had only mentioned myself. My statement was based on assumption yes, but I feel that lashing out at me like that was a bit unnecessary.
Part of that statement was meant to be read sarcastically. However, it was also based on what I know of those that play this game. Khold and I have played together and I know how good he is. Khold can also agree on my own skill, as can a few other people here.
I am not an arrogant person. I am not the type to flaunt my skill to everyone. That is why in all through my monster hunter tri career, all 999 ranks, I never acted any differently. I still helped and treated others with respect. Hell, I often forget my rank at times because I don't pay attention to it.
I don't doubt the skill of anyone here, and looking back, perhaps my statement was best left unsaid. For that I apologize.

Apr 15, 12 at 10:27am
RockofKuthian

4 man uragaan in 3:10
solo lagiacrus in 10:34

Apr 15, 12 at 9:41am
The Player 75

quote Kholdstare
quote Narcissus
I've seen enough MH videos to last me a lifetime to be honest, that "show me your awesome" comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.
I just thought that saying something like that was pretty harsh on all the other guys who play.

I'm not saying you three aren't amazing, just that saying it like that is kind of rude

oh... my bad >.> lol though I'll admit, that Dragonmaster_Omega is a cheeky bastard. (xD LAAAAAAA) - inside joke >.>

plus I'm sure you're hella pro too, unless I'm terribly mistaken? xD for some reason I think that everyone who was in these forums before me, (excluding The Player 75) is super duper pro xD

That's just mean. it's not my fault I don't do adrenaline runs or solo jho. I just never got around to it.

Apr 14, 12 at 4:41pm
Narcissus

I'm not bad, but most of my stuff was done within 6 months of the game coming out, so it has been evolved and improved on since then.

I pretty much had to go cold turkey with MH, it took over my life. My new obsession is Resident Evil 2