Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Black Kyurem and White Kyurem's Pokemon Type » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 12 at 4:38amShadow The HedgehogX

What do you think their type could be? For Black Kyurem it could be either Ice/draon or Ice/electric

For white it could be: Fire/ice or Fire/Dragon or Ice/Dragon

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 14 at 9:30am
Michael myers

I think black kyurem could be a dark/ice dragon or a dark/electric dragon. He's already a dragon but his type is different between white and black.

Dec 29, 12 at 5:36am
AgatioGanon

I wonder can both Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom level up at the same time while fused?

Dec 28, 12 at 1:19pm
PwnageMaster67

quote michael
I have got black kyurem in pokemon black2 and it is dragon-ice with teravolt
Seriously?

Dec 28, 12 at 12:34pm
michael

I have got black kyurem in pokemon black2 and it is dragon-ice with teravolt

Aug 21, 12 at 2:54am
Zeezow

Nah, I think they're just going to stick with Kyurem's typing. Although a new unique type would be pretty sick

Aug 20, 12 at 12:53pm
Kanon

quote sder
allof you guys are wrong it's tottally going to be ice and dragon both of them although it is dissapointing that theyre not ice/ fire or ice/ eletric types

WHAT REALLY NO WAI!?

Aug 19, 12 at 5:17am
sampunas123

quote sder
allof you guys are wrong it's tottally going to be ice and dragon both of them although it is dissapointing that theyre not ice/ fire or ice/ eletric types
Mind looking at the date of their posts? It was before the typing was announced.

Aug 16, 12 at 8:12am
sder

Jul 04, 12 at 3:07pm
Phi

It's just something we have to get used to until the forum dies. ;-;

Jul 04, 12 at 1:23pm
Eiche

Actually, if you type in "black kyurem and white kyurem" on Google, these speculation threads pop up on the first page (I just tried it; I was curious). Seems pretty easy for guests and newer members to find these threads and bump them without realizing it/knowing the last post date.

Anyway, yeah they're both Dragon/Ice, in case someone doesn't know yet.