Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 12 at 2:43amTf916

Simply introduce yourself here- that why it's called an "Introduction Thread!"

Hey my name is Tf916 and i been playing pokemon since it first begin and also been in the pokemon forums since the early days of D/P.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 13 at 12:36pm
duggerman19

Hey i'm new here and I came to this site to see if i could get some help. I'm trying to get a legit Shaymin in my pokemon Black 2 or my pokemon Platnium that can get me the garcideia flower so i can have sky form shaymin. ive tryed to get one from other people but they keep giving me fakes, and i really want to have a legit and id be willing to trade whatever i can for a real one. please and thank you

Dec 05, 13 at 12:06pm
damsainx

guess not evryone abandoned pokemon black and white2 for x and y :-\

Dec 03, 13 at 4:57pm
laduma

Hey guys please add me to your friends list, I'm so new to this and would love to trade/battle 2581 6347 3152. Been playing black 2 for a few weeks so I'm a but of a noob, but played pokemon for years ;p

I'm also having trouble putting friends codes in, every time I try it keeps telling me the number is wrong??

Sep 27, 13 at 7:35pm
xXxPoizonxXx

The name is xXxPoisonxXx. I have been specializing myself in Pokemon since the days of Blue.

Sep 14, 13 at 12:09am
Cutter_Knight

Hi all I'm cutter_Knight, I've been playing pokemon really from FireRed then on to Emerald,Platinum,Soul Silver, Black, Black 2 and now really looking forward for X and Y

Sep 08, 13 at 4:05pm
WingedToad

Yo guys, Im WingedToad, mah real name is Rafael and im 19 years Old.

Im from Brazil and , while im a veteran in Pokemon overall, i am very new to the gen v , so i will often request favors xD

Aug 20, 13 at 7:50am
PokeFan2000

Hi im Logan I give away Pokemon from gen 1 to gen 4 of any choice you can ask me for any Pokemon you want between gen 1 and 4 shiny nature moves Evs Etc just pm me and I'll get it done here's my friend code for black 2 0906-4790-9040

Aug 18, 13 at 3:14am
joshua121999

Hey guys! I've played pokemon from HG/SS and now i'm waiting for X and Y

Jul 24, 13 at 12:51pm
Aurigae

Welcome to the forums, guys!

Jul 24, 13 at 12:44pm
hadanor

I'm Jon and I'm completely new to pokemon I picked it up and can't stop playing I will be hanging out in forums and trying to learn what I can