Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resident Evil Revelations » Thoughts on the game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 21, 12 at 4:57amsfree36

What are your thoughts on the game now that you've completed it? (If you have that is )

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 12 at 8:31am
vegeta rox

im almost done and its in one word...AWESOME

Mar 12, 12 at 6:27am
Arcliff

I think the game was simply amazing. It really got back into RE's old roots. The gameplay was fun and addicting. The atmosphere was intense, the graphics were amazing in 3D, the story was great, that plot twist was pretty surprising. Overall, it's a really good game, a great comeback for the series.

Mar 09, 12 at 5:25pm
Pokemon cheater

I just figured out how to kill the underwater enemies today.

I beat the game two days ago.
That really would have come in handy, but it's not like I asked anyone for help.

Mar 04, 12 at 9:40pm
sfree36

quote Fluidity
Just use any type of grenade. It kills them instantly and makes it much easier. I figured this out after I bet basically the whole chapter. -_-

I forgot to mention the only thing I absolutely hate about this game. You can't restart a chapter. In chapter 5, every time I died, I would start at the checkpoint with enough health to take two hits. I couldn't get it to start at any other point. I looked it up and apparently if you want to get out of a situation like that, you have to start a new game. What crap. :(

Oh don't apologize, especially to me. It's no biggie and I'm just a forum-goer like you. ^^'

Thanks for the advice. I will play some more tonight. Revelations is probably my 4th favourite game on the 3ds (not counting Sacred stones virtual console).

Mar 02, 12 at 2:40am
Fluidity

Just use any type of grenade. It kills them instantly and makes it much easier. I figured this out after I bet basically the whole chapter. -_-

I forgot to mention the only thing I absolutely hate about this game. You can't restart a chapter. In chapter 5, every time I died, I would start at the checkpoint with enough health to take two hits. I couldn't get it to start at any other point. I looked it up and apparently if you want to get out of a situation like that, you have to start a new game. What crap. :(

Oh don't apologize, especially to me. It's no biggie and I'm just a forum-goer like you. ^^'

Mar 02, 12 at 1:56am
sfree36

quote Fluidity
Great game. The controls (with the Circle Pad Pro) are comfortable and fluid, the graphics are great, and there's the perfect amount of suspense. I was shocked this game was actually able to make me jump and creep me out when I was playing in the dark. I heard the story is short though. I just finished chapter five and apparently I'm already half way through.
I am just starting Jill and parkers part of episode 5, I got a fair way through, picked up the new gun, but those underwater enemies that tackle you made me rage quit. And I am sorry about that general discussion thread, I didn't know

Mar 01, 12 at 11:06pm
Fluidity

Great game. The controls (with the Circle Pad Pro) are comfortable and fluid, the graphics are great, and there's the perfect amount of suspense. I was shocked this game was actually able to make me jump and creep me out when I was playing in the dark. I heard the story is short though. I just finished chapter five and apparently I'm already half way through.

Feb 22, 12 at 1:45am
sfree36

Same thoughts here

Feb 21, 12 at 1:49pm
Matt0069

I love it. The gameplay rocks, the story is good (at least i liked it) and there is a lot of gameplay here for me to be playing awhile. Great game.

Feb 21, 12 at 4:57am
sfree36

What are your thoughts on the game now that you've completed it? (If you have that is )