Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » KoA Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 19, 12 at 8:12pmDanger

Hi guys,

I'm one of the many category and section mods with moderating power over this place. Thought I would open up this thread to allow you guys to have a place to make requests or feedback. Just give me a notification (@Danger) to get my attention.

Also, I've just been playing about with the forum theme. It'll be optional soon enough though, so you can disable/enable it if you hate it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 13 at 5:18am
Shadow of Death

quote lquinn00
I guess I am a bit late at posting to this thread, what with the bankruptcy's and all. Anyway, I think the game is great, 9/10.
Nice to see you, and I think the game was pretty great myself. Though the Request/Feedback/Suggestion threads are really meant for critique/suggestions on the KoA forum on Neo, not the game itself ^_~

Oct 16, 13 at 12:39pm
lquinn00

I guess I am a bit late at posting to this thread, what with the bankruptcy's and all. Anyway, I think the game is great, 9/10.

Mar 27, 12 at 2:49am
Artirtico

I've been considering making a thread/guide on more 'in depth' Blacksmithing/Crafting technique and application - stuff like the manufacture of components through use of gems, and the potential of component duplication. Anyone interested?
We've got the 'basic Blacksmithing guide' regarding what components make which gear and such, but the crafting process can be taken quite a bit further in Reckoning, being by far the most substantial side element in the game, and isn't something that's been brought up on the forum as of yet.
It would likely end up being quite a large post and one that I'd end up revising every now and again, so won't bother if nobodies too fussed about this sorta stuff, haha.

Or anything else anyone would particularly like to see?

Feb 20, 12 at 2:15pm
Danger

*bleep* you, Dragoon!

Haha, cheers for the feedback. I get what you're saying about it being pretty similar. I could have taken the analogous or complementary approach to the colour scheme rather than monochromatic. Decided to go with monochromatic as it's a lot more subtle than a high contrast approach.

I'll try tweak a few bits, make it different-y.

Feb 20, 12 at 12:24pm
Dragoon

Really liking the forum theme. Although it looks a little same-y here and there, but that's nit-picking at it really haha. Good job Danger, it's nice to see this forum getting a little more attention from the Sections / Categories.

Feb 20, 12 at 12:12pm
Danger

Cheers, Aurora. Had to tweak it quite a bit but I think it came out not too bad.

Feb 20, 12 at 7:35am
Aurora

Wow, Danger. The theme is awesome.

Feb 19, 12 at 9:59pm
Danger

Haha, yeah it is quite orange-y tbh. Just went with the predominant colours of the background I used. Just waiting for the code for the option to disable the theme to be added before I put it back up, wouldn't want to force anyone into using it if they hated it. Appreciate the feedback Artirtico!

Feb 19, 12 at 9:15pm
Artirtico

Ahh, I wondered why the forum had turned orangey for a bit a little while back - I thought it looked great, though admittedly anything orange would likely get a thumbs up from me I look forward to getting to use it properly!

Feb 19, 12 at 8:12pm
Danger

Hi guys,

I'm one of the many category and section mods with moderating power over this place. Thought I would open up this thread to allow you guys to have a place to make requests or feedback. Just give me a notification (@Danger) to get my attention.

Also, I've just been playing about with the forum theme. It'll be optional soon enough though, so you can disable/enable it if you hate it.