Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Meanwhile in MW3...a car explodes. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Feb 19, 12 at 4:56pmSasuke45

So each time I happen to see a car on fire, its take forever to explode. It stays on fire for like 5 minutes straight until I forget about it and stroll past it, suddenly the car feels the need explode. -___-

They just stay perfectly fine until somebody walking past them. Does anyone else have this problem on a regular basis? xD

Oh, I also have another question.

I told my little brother about the Sitrep thing, when you knife your own Trophy System and it still counts. He's also been a total rocket whore just to troll people, so if someone reports him out of anger can they ban him if they watch the replay and see what hes doing?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 12 at 7:03pm
crogalosh

The Photocopier on underground..?

Feb 20, 12 at 6:40pm
Ajax

I just avoid everything and anything that's on fire.

The back street on Resistance, with the 5 cars all bumper to bumper, I've been down that street only half a dozen times.

All it takes is one grenade, and no matter where you are on the street, you'll die.

Feb 20, 12 at 8:50am
IUSEthePM-9

I died on Dome from the barrel in the container next to A flag, spawned in the Dome to walk three steps and get killed by another barrel, I was having a bad day that day too, so that only made it worse..

Feb 20, 12 at 1:24am
Erebos Static

Always.... turn corner, bam an exploding barrel.

annnd semi related: Knifing something random that sparks, carbomb death... like those vent things on the second floor bit in bootleg

Feb 20, 12 at 12:11am
Kholdstare

quote shaunybaby
If they are on fire just finish it off...

Takes like 5 bullets.
this^ anytime I see a burning car I just put it out of it's misery, but i also found that whoever did damage to it last, gets the point if the car explodes and kills someone so if you see a car on fire, just get yourself a free time-bomb by putting a bullet in it, that way you save your team a death and gain yourself a kill if some oblivious enemy walks near it.

also on the topic of things that arent cars exploding and getting people car bomb kills:

those vacuums/generators on Hardhat , FML

Feb 19, 12 at 9:35pm
shaunybaby

If they are on fire just finish it off...

Takes like 5 bullets.

Feb 19, 12 at 9:30pm
Sasuke45

quote Pro King
This happens to me, all the time.

Off topic, but Sasuke45, I was in a game of TDM with you a few days ago, can you remember? I don't even think I have you as a friend either.
Oh, Sasuke45 isnt my PSN account name. Its Gokudera_Strife. But I was playing yesterday, so maybe xD

Feb 19, 12 at 7:31pm
Phil Anselmo

I picked the wrong class so I threw a semtex and stood on top of it to die. It didn't kill me. Instead, I get killed by a striker. I pick my class & respawn. Barrel explodes, I die.

True story.

Feb 19, 12 at 7:25pm
Eiche

I tend to get blown up by the mopeds in Resistance.

Edit: A transformer on a powerline in Mission just exploded and killed me. Counted as a car bomb, too. Wtf.

Feb 19, 12 at 6:55pm
ditto

I die by that stupid trolley cart thing on bootleg all the time -_-