Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 18, 12 at 12:41pmdaveyd

Hopefully more Growlanser fans will show up so I'm not basically talking to myself

Hi, My name is Dave. I'm a huge fan of the Growlanser series. Growlanser 2 & 3 (packaged as Growlanser Generations) were two of my favorite RPGs. I'm also a big fan of the Shining Force series. I'm very excited for Growlanser IV aka Wayfarer of Time as I hear it's the best in the series.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 12 at 2:09pm
CoarseDragon

quote kratoscar2011
quote Kyra
Fumi from GLRF. Played Growlanser Generation first then had a looong break before coming back to this game... due to either how mainstream is the current good games(no I really loathe mainstream), so I backtracked and boom, Growlanser.

I really enjoyed GLII, the art, the system and gameplay and have been looking to get my PS2 back just to replay the PS2 Growlanser games. Hee. My current most wanted is GLVI actually and heck, even ordered the drama CD just recently.

Now I'm looking forward to GLIV because... I haven't played it. I hope I am welcomed here~
Welcome, good to know another Growlanser fan.
Welcome!

Jul 24, 12 at 4:47pm
kratoscar2011

quote Kyra
Fumi from GLRF. Played Growlanser Generation first then had a looong break before coming back to this game... due to either how mainstream is the current good games(no I really loathe mainstream), so I backtracked and boom, Growlanser.

I really enjoyed GLII, the art, the system and gameplay and have been looking to get my PS2 back just to replay the PS2 Growlanser games. Hee. My current most wanted is GLVI actually and heck, even ordered the drama CD just recently.

Now I'm looking forward to GLIV because... I haven't played it. I hope I am welcomed here~
Welcome, good to know another Growlanser fan.

Jul 24, 12 at 12:09pm
daveyd

quote Kyra

Hi Kyra aka Fumi! Let me be the first to welcome you to Neoseeker / the Growlanser forums. I'm hopeful that the discussion will pick up here once the game is released next week!

We have put a lot of work into Growlanser NeoWiki , but our info on IV was limited due to having to rely on the Japanese version. Once we have a chance to play WoT game in English, there will be much more to add. If you're comfortable editing wikis then you are welcome to help us add info for IV and as well as the other Growlanser games. Even feedback or suggestions for the wiki will be greatly appreciated by all of us.

Jul 24, 12 at 11:24am
Kyra

Jun 12, 12 at 7:07pm
Quetzalcoatl

Welcome to the Growlanser: Wayfarer of time forum Hypnock_Slayer22 . You'll surely enjoy the ambience around and I'm delighted to say that so far this might be the best forum on the net for information in regards this games.

Jun 12, 12 at 11:57am
kratoscar2011

quote Hypnock_Slayer22
Hi. I'm a huge RPG fan! I'm new to this series but due to its high ratings and reviews I think this one will be very great. I've been able to play Growlanser 3 from a friend of mine and I loved it. Even if I'm new, I hope I'm welcome here.
What are you saying? There is nothing better that know a new Growlanser Fan. Yes this is the best Growlanser along the first one check out the neoWiki for more information. If you need help in 3 tell me this Growlanser is my personal favorite.

Jun 09, 12 at 9:11am
daveyd

quote Hypnock_Slayer22
Hi. I'm a huge RPG fan! I'm new to this series but due to its high ratings and reviews I think this one will be very great. I've been able to play Growlanser 3 from a friend of mine and I loved it. Even if I'm new, I hope I'm welcome here.
Hey, welcome to the Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time forums. From what I hear this is one of the best games in the series so if you loved III, you'll really love this one. Hopefully things will become more active here once the game is released. But for now we've been working on the Growlanser Neo Wiki.

Jun 09, 12 at 1:20am
Hypnock_Slayer22

Apr 16, 12 at 8:39pm
kratoscar2011

quote izanagi_the_creator
I have came here from the Growlanser Realm and the Atlus forum..

I am quite a fan of the Growlanser series. I think the character art is awesome and the dating sim element is great! Aside from that, the soundtrack and voicing is good too..

Actually, I am a big fan of Atlus and have great many games. Nonetheless, Growlanser is one of my favorites. I have Growlanser PSP, Growlanser II, Growlanser III, Growlanser IV (PS2/PSP), Growlanser IV Returns, Growlanser V, and Growlanser VI. However, the only games I had finished are Growlanser II and Growlanser V. I also have the vocal album of Growlanser IV and Growlanser V, as well as the soundtrack of Growlanser VI.
welcome izanagui im glad you are here, you really have all the Growlanser games, awesome.

Apr 16, 12 at 7:14pm
izanagi_the_creator

I have came here from the Growlanser Realm and the Atlus forum..

I am quite a fan of the Growlanser series. I think the character art is awesome and the dating sim element is great! Aside from that, the soundtrack and voicing is good too..

Actually, I am a big fan of Atlus and have great many games. Nonetheless, Growlanser is one of my favorites. I have Growlanser PSP, Growlanser II, Growlanser III, Growlanser IV (PS2/PSP), Growlanser IV Returns, Growlanser V, and Growlanser VI. However, the only games I had finished are Growlanser II and Growlanser V. I also have the vocal album of Growlanser IV and Growlanser V, as well as the soundtrack of Growlanser VI.