~~How to play~~ 1. First the person posting a clue will pick a Pokemon. Then they will post a clue relating to that Pokemon.
2. Say the person chooses a Pikachu. They could then post a clue like "I am a yellow Pokemon."
3. Then you as a player have to guess a Pokemon that could fit in with the clue, like Sunflora.
4. This guess would be wrong, so the person posts another clue. This clue could be "Lt. Surge uses me."
5. Then you will post another guess. You guess Pikachu.
6. This would be correct so the person posting a clue would post up who got it right and will explain the clues for you:
7. If the person doesn't make a new clue after a day, anyone can take it up.
8. Do not post more than one guess at a time. This means that you can only guess once per clue, not just once per post.
9. Time Limit. When you win a round you have three days to post up a clue. Same goes if you have already posted a clue. On the fourth day anyone can post up a clue.
10. Hints can be as hard as you want. This doesn't mean that you can post clues like "I suck," or "I have rubbish moves." This is a thinking game. That means you make players think!
11. Use your own knowledge. Obviously we cannot tell if you are using outside sources for your guess, but this is your choice. Remember to be honest!
12. Any Pokemon from 1-649 can be used!!
1. I believe I can fly 2. Do those look contagious to you? 3. I'm on cloud nine. Literally. 4. I guess I like blue 5. If you dare call me spikey I will...I will...darn 6. OhMyGawsh I ain't got no legs 7. would that be considered a tail? ...
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Dec 07, 12 at 3:19pm
Oh yeah im cool
StardustDragon911, I do know that. That's why I didn't say "Someone delete this!" or whatever stupid stuff. I have said an opinion.