Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIII-2 » Details about next DLC (Images included) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: Before posting please look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines
Note:If asking for help please create a new thread to do so.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 16, 12 at 1:32pmAlkor

Finally some images about the new outfits and the games unlocked by the next DLCs
According to gematsu the costumes will be available February 21 and the DLC with Sazh will be February 28.

They also gave some screenshots :

I hope the release dates are for EU and US too, not only Japan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 12 at 9:31pm
midnight_plue

quote nitecat84
All power only do not go for potent on her...as for infusion is a very indivisual thing but the standard must haves are Siphon Boost ll, Attack ATB Charge ll, Role Resonance, Str Boost 35%
alright! thanks! but she'll have to wait till next week... >.<

May 21, 12 at 4:21pm
bluedragon rox

quote Yggdrasill
Yeah I guess she's a bit overpowered for the difficulty level of the game.

But wait... she doesn't require a fight against her to get her crystal... So that means... one can have her since the beginning of a new game...

Ok power crystals won't be obtainable until a certain point of the game, but still... She has awesome stats for a lvl 1 monster...

I think another new game awaits me now...

...... i have seen the light. i gotta get a job. this requires my immediate attention. NOTHING WILL STOP ME!!!!!!

May 21, 12 at 1:56am
nitecat84

quote midnight_plue
quote Yggdrasill

But wait... she doesn't require a fight against her to get her crystal... So that means... one can have her since the beginning of a new game...

Ok power crystals won't be obtainable until a certain point of the game, but still... She has awesome stats for a lvl 1 monster...

that's what I thought so too! I think this DLC makes the game worth playing all over again.

finally got Armor Lightning, took me quite a few tries, lvl 9 is the easiest as you don't need to change to Knight role as much. I like using Shaman, as I think Bladestorm stuns the target for a bit while inflicting multiple damage.

Have yet to lvl up Armor Lightning, not sure if I wanna go all potent or all power, infusion... am not sure what to infuse with either... though releasing and recapturing her isn't really a big trouble since the dlc is pretty easy to 5 star once you reach lvl 9
All power only do not go for potent on her...as for infusion is a very indivisual thing but the standard must haves are Siphon Boost ll, Attack ATB Charge ll, Role Resonance, Str Boost 35%

May 20, 12 at 7:07pm
midnight_plue

quote Yggdrasill

that's what I thought so too! I think this DLC makes the game worth playing all over again.

finally got Armor Lightning, took me quite a few tries, lvl 9 is the easiest as you don't need to change to Knight role as much. I like using Shaman, as I think Bladestorm stuns the target for a bit while inflicting multiple damage.

Have yet to lvl up Armor Lightning, not sure if I wanna go all potent or all power, infusion... am not sure what to infuse with either... though releasing and recapturing her isn't really a big trouble since the dlc is pretty easy to 5 star once you reach lvl 9

May 20, 12 at 1:24am
Supermancav

Continuing from the above post, once you get Bladestorm Shaman is the best option imo. The way the damage is dealt is a lot safer for the chain gauge if you get attacked or knocked into the air.

May 20, 12 at 1:11am
kokushishin

quote Yggdrasill
The Shaman thing role doesn't quite fill up the stagger gauge correctly, so you shouldn't bother with it.
It becomes much better with Bladestorm.

Supposedly:
Mage adds more than the usual chain amount.
Shaman treats chain resistance as 0.

May 19, 12 at 9:44am
Vicarious

I liked Noel as a mage, he does great damage in both roles. Serah is more of the support character to me.

Also guys niw that the DLC have been releases lets take discussion about monster builds and specific DLC to there own threads. So all the conversation isn't just filling up in this one thread. A thread for each new DLC fight is fine and can really make it easier for people searching on google to find the forums.

May 19, 12 at 8:55am
R a i n

Yggdrasil What Stardust above said.

Keep Serah as magic, but think about raising Noel for magic too. I am doing it in my second run. ^^

May 19, 12 at 8:36am
Stardust92

Dps = damage per second , I think

Just caught chichu again after releasing it. Took me 5 tries. Now can build it again to rain spec hopefully for a 4 min Gilgamesh kill. :-)

May 19, 12 at 8:29am
Yggdrasill

you mean making him a whole magic fighter ? like, invert Serah/Noel development ?
And what's DPS ? lol