Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Feb 16, 12 at 9:19amintoxication

Hi there,

Since no one seems to want to make this thread.
I am super excited about this so call final chpt and looking forward to see what they have installed for us.

Err...say hi. =)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 13 at 10:13pm
TheSeeker6

Absolute total noob here. Player timer on Ubisoft says just over 2 hours.
I've never played AC before, well actually I tried the demo of AC2 I guess it was. Wasn't real thrilled with the Italian setting. I watched the trailer for AC3 and thought, that's more like it. I just got the game a few days ago with the seasons pass and all the goodies.
So far, not thrilled, maybe it's my fault. As soon as I was off the ship in Boston, I shot a redcoat, maybe I shouldn't have. Now there's redcoats swarming me at every street corner. They can climb rooftops just as easily as I can with their gear & muskets.
Should I restart and not shoot any of them?
I guess I'll play some more and see what happens, kinda turned off at this point and not as excited as when i watched the trailer.

Jul 22, 13 at 5:33pm
Chad

quote Chad
Hello! I've never played an AC game before, but seen them being played by some friends before. Still, the series has always interested me and the trailer for this one was just...wow. I'm definitely going to get it, haha. Love the setting.
Well over a year after I said I would get it, I finally picked this one up (had finished off Revelations in the meantime). Looking forward to it, haha.

Dec 21, 12 at 6:55am
RicGray

Hey there :-)

I'm Ric, and i'm a big Assassin's Creed fan - I particularly enjoyed II and i've got III packed away and ready to go for Christmas day.

I make a lot of video game designs, and i've recently created some for Assassin's Creed III using an 8-bit NES re-imagining of the release. The design is currently being voted for print on Teebusters, so I am indeed very excited about that and if you guys could help me out by voting for the design, I would be hugely grateful.

I will be posting a thread on this shortly :-)
Thanks very much and merry Christmas to all of you!

-Ric

Dec 19, 12 at 9:59am
spartanicus88

Hello, I'm sparta. I've been an ac fanboy since part one. I hope when I'm old I'm as badass as ezio. Connor is cool too.

Dec 19, 12 at 6:17am
Paranoid Android

quote Dragoon
quote Paranoid Android
quote Dragoon
quote Paranoid Android
What's going on guys, PA here. Assassin's Creed has always been one of my favorite game franchises. 3 just moved the series even further up the list.

p.s., add me on PSN. agentofawakening
Hey Paranoid Android! Never knew you were an AC fan!

I added you on PSN and you have the audacity to be playing UC3 rather then AC3? Rude.
I felt bad because Uncharted was just sitting there collecting dust.
To be honest mine is doing the same. Completed the first two games then never finished the third.
You should get to it. Quite an amazing game.

I dropped out of a few amazing game series before, like Mass Effect. I played the first one and loved it, but never got around to playing the next two installments. :/

Dec 18, 12 at 7:00am
Dragoon

quote Paranoid Android
quote Dragoon
quote Paranoid Android
What's going on guys, PA here. Assassin's Creed has always been one of my favorite game franchises. 3 just moved the series even further up the list.

I added you on PSN and you have the audacity to be playing UC3 rather then AC3? Rude.
To be honest mine is doing the same. Completed the first two games then never finished the third.

Dec 18, 12 at 6:24am
Paranoid Android

quote Dragoon
quote Paranoid Android

Dec 18, 12 at 5:10am
Dragoon

quote Paranoid Android

Dec 17, 12 at 7:07am
Paranoid Android

Nov 07, 12 at 8:22pm
The Prime

Hello. I'm The Prime.

Follow this series since Assassin's Creed 2. Still haven't played AC1 but followed in sequence AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations and now AC3.

Pleased to meet you all.