Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Online » MGO is about to end. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 12 at 2:22pmSGD

Kotaku says that operations for Metal Gear Online are going to shut down by the middle of the year.

It had a good run, but now it's over. Kinda depressing, really...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 3:04pm
KojiroSassaki

Shame, I had some good time through MPO-MGO

Sep 09, 12 at 9:07am
Order66

I was devastated although I knew it was coming.

There will never be a stealth tactical online experience like it. What other game can i CQC players and hold them hostage, or hunt stealth camo people with tranq guns? Maybe ground zeroes will

Does anyone know of any other stealthy tactical online games for PS3? I'm jones'n for a new one and Avp is all I have to work with these days (although dark souls is never ending fun pvp)

Mar 05, 12 at 7:56pm
Twin_Master

I'm sad to see it go but honestly, I could not keep up with it. It was too much for me and quite frankly I got tired of the laggy glitchy servers. Sucks to be an Australian.

Feb 28, 12 at 2:52pm
Toonami

Agree with the sentiments in here. Was definitely one of the most fun games I've played online. Learning curve went out the window once you were out the beginner zones.

Feb 17, 12 at 4:56pm
Winter1

Such a shame, i played it almost everyday from day of release up untill August last year when I joined RAF, brst online experience, shame half the community were cheating scum.

Feb 16, 12 at 1:00pm
Fire Fox

Yes, it was the best online experience I've had. Very sad when I heard of it. I'm gonna play this thing 24/7 in April/June, when everything's gonna be for free (packs, codecs, reward shop items).

Feb 15, 12 at 2:22pm
SGD

Kotaku says that operations for Metal Gear Online are going to shut down by the middle of the year.

It had a good run, but now it's over. Kinda depressing, really...