Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » New 9 Minute Special Trailer » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 14, 12 at 9:46pmLegendary Boss Hunter

There's a lot of new scenes and gameplay footage in the trailer. I find it very interesting that Riku is with Sora in the Ursula fight, which makes me wonder if he'll be a possible partner in certain parts of the game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 08, 12 at 7:48pm
Roxas

You guys look funny with your spoiler boxes.

Never got around to defeating No Name, actually.

Apr 08, 12 at 6:44pm
Ground

quote spartanninja11
Ground

Apr 08, 12 at 6:35pm
SpartanNinja

Ground

Apr 08, 12 at 6:17pm
Ground

quote spartanninja11
You know aside from Organization XIII members, we haven't seen any other nobodies of note unless you count no name which I think I know who it is... but I wont say for ya'll's benefit.

Apparently whoever has a strong will, will become one but we see no others.

Apr 08, 12 at 3:37pm
SpartanNinja

You know aside from Organization XIII members, we haven't seen any other nobodies of note unless you count no name which I think I know who it is... but I wont say for ya'll's benefit.

Apparently whoever has a strong will, will become one but we see no others.

Apr 08, 12 at 9:36am
rpg

true :/ that little, cute deemeanor holds dark ulterior motives, wouldn't be the first time, honestly .
so yeah the fact that he never said anything we saw does prove that he might not be so innocent :[

Apr 06, 12 at 7:45pm
Roxas

quote rpg
I guess but it seems so weird for some child who doesn't say a word in bbs to betray ansem :/
That reason in particular is the reason why I think he ended up betraying him. He never said anything, so nobody knows what exactly he is thinking. After all, he was watched over by Even so he could of easily followed in his footsteps.

Apr 06, 12 at 7:38pm
rpg

I guess but it seems so weird for some child who doesn't say a word in bbs to betray ansem :/ I could see anyong else, being their older.
Though I know you guys are right it's just weird lol.

Apr 06, 12 at 7:32pm
Roxas

The first seven members of the Organization are the ones that ended up betraying Ansem: Xehanort, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, and Saix. Then after the betrayal, they started to gather other members to add to their ranks.

Apr 06, 12 at 7:23pm
rpg

yeah Ienzo was his real name, thank you boreas.
sadly My edit took me about 15 minutes for reasons that bug the hell out of me :/
Also are you sure he was one of the people who betrayed ansem? because It's hard to see, especially like the two guards.
I think that when they were all nobodies they decided work together for a common goal thing.
Of course the fact that zexion was such a supporter of the org 13, contradicts me, but Idk.
EDIT: I just realized what you meant by among them lol sorry boreas.