Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn » General Discussion XXX; Nuzlocke General » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you find that you like Neoseeker and its community, feel free to register to become a member.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome

hideOriginal Post

Feb 14, 12 at 2:46pmSMDeathwind

quote SMDeathwind
1. No Spamming. Spamming is defined as pointless posts that don't have anything to do with the topic.

2. No Flaming. Flaming is when you insult or put down another member. Like if I called you "hijo de la grandísima puta".

3. No Membrating. Membrating is when you tell people what to do as if you were the moderator. If you aren't Dragon, it's not allowed.

4. No sucking. Sucking is when you do anything not cool. Like shoving fireworks up your ass. I don't care what your dumb little buddies think. That's gay.

5. No taking dumps in the GD. NO ONE wants to clean that crap up.

6. This General is my hero

What an amazing unit

7. You must agree Yuri is a great manga/anime genre before posting here
(if you are so innocent that you don't know what "Yuri" is, just agree...), also loli.

8. You must also agree that this forum is and it's regulars are amazing before posting here.

9. No being Assassins Guild.

Last topic; depresson general. Aspergers and shitty home lives galore!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 13 at 9:05pm
Kanon

Jumping right into the E4, who needs grinds, what do you think I am? A pussy?

Feb 28, 13 at 6:30pm
Kanon

Still going~

Feb 28, 13 at 4:21am
Soda

quote SMDeathwind
quote Soda
quote walnuts
quote Soda
quote walnuts
Soda

Do a Magikarp run - NOTHING but Magikarp's in your team.

Do it.
Next plan is most likely a Randomlocke in SoulSilver. If I can figure out how to work the shit out, my ultimate plan for that playthrough is to do a video commentary with The Lost Soul watching and commenting in real time instead of all his comments being made up from my own head.
I'd be happy to do some guest commentary.
Can you be a sarcastic smartass/deadpan snarker?
I think the better question is who among us can't?

(Stream it, make him/whoever watch the stream while you're in a skype call?)

If I'm around and I can get my snark going I'd like to do a bit of guest commentary.

Main reason I'm waiting TLS is because of his knowledge of Pokemon is around the same as mine, as well as the fact I know his humor so well, I can think the shit up he'll say, as he can attest to. I'm up for suggestions, but I want to record the locke so I can post it up for people to enjoy whenever they have the chance.

Feb 28, 13 at 4:17am
SMDeathwind

quote Soda
quote walnuts
quote Soda
quote walnuts
Soda

Do it.
Next plan is most likely a Randomlocke in SoulSilver. If I can figure out how to work the shit out, my ultimate plan for that playthrough is to do a video commentary with The Lost Soul watching and commenting in real time instead of all his comments being made up from my own head.
I think the better question is who among us can't?

(Stream it, make him/whoever watch the stream while you're in a skype call?)

If I'm around and I can get my snark going I'd like to do a bit of guest commentary.

Feb 27, 13 at 6:42pm
walnuts

quote Soda
quote walnuts
quote Soda
quote walnuts
Soda

Do it.
I can be an elitist smartass?

Feb 27, 13 at 6:37pm
Soda

quote walnuts
quote Soda
quote walnuts
Soda

Do it.

Feb 27, 13 at 6:29pm
walnuts

quote Soda
quote walnuts
Soda

Do it.

Feb 27, 13 at 6:28pm
Soda

quote walnuts
Soda

Do it.

Feb 27, 13 at 6:21pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Soda
quote Duncan Idaho
Wait no battle factory and no Steven challenge battle? lolz
Oh yes, because the battle factory is totally not a suicide mission in a nuzlocke and grinding for 20+ more levels for each mon won't take a week to do.

Edit: The game deleted itself after the ending, apparently.

pffft we all know you dint wanted to figth steven in fear of him killing snuggles with his OP pokes

Feb 27, 13 at 6:12pm
walnuts

Soda

Do it.