Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Welcome to The Lobby - Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 12 at 6:43pmtekmosis

Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat, the popcorn can't be beat, the sparkling drinks are just dandy, the chocolate bars and nut candy. So let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat. Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.
Welcome to Neoseeker's newest Lounge!

This is a place where you can hang out without discrimination or the insults that you often find on a lot of forums. We hope to provide a well rounded mature community which will have discussions on a wide variety of topics that hold discussion value.

The Lobby doesn't have a strict, long list of rules to follow, as a lot of it is just common sense but just so you kind of get the picture we have a set of Guidelines for you to read. Enjoy your stay at The Lobby!

About being 'invite only'
To begin with, the forum is set to an invitation only concept, however people currently not invited to participate can still read posts. The reason for this is so that we can gradually get people set on the tone that this forum is trying to put forth, rather than "opening the flood gates".

If you haven't been invited yet please don't feel discouraged or excluded, we will be sending out invites daily until we feel that the forum has gone in the correct direction, after which it will then be made public. Look at it like how some games have closed betas, except there's no NDA and you can see everything that's going on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 11, 14 at 8:55am
Metroland

Hi.

Jul 07, 14 at 9:07pm
zixtyzix

Mudkipzroks thanks man!

Jul 07, 14 at 9:05pm
Mudkipzroks

Hi there zixtyzix welcome to the forums.

Jul 07, 14 at 8:10pm
zixtyzix

Hey! I'm back on Neo for real this time, and I actually want to introduce myself properly this time around. I'm sophie, or soph as I sometimes like to be called xD

Jun 29, 14 at 7:55am
Mudkipzroks

Hi there I am not new but new to this forum yes. I hope I will be able to make new friends here and just have a great time.

Jun 24, 14 at 8:51am
Fauntleroy

Hey there, I'm Fauntleroy. I like thoughtful discussion, and am always open to debate. Irk how much ill linger around this forum but ill try to take part.

May 27, 14 at 4:22pm
Earth001

Hi there, I am new. Nice to meet you all!!

May 21, 14 at 1:28am
Bjornzilla

hi all, i have known this forum/site because of pokemon/3ds friend code, but i think i'll stay here also for other games

May 12, 14 at 11:40am
Dynamicx

Hey guys new to neo, just checking out some of the forms!

Apr 20, 14 at 8:55pm
CyberFlux

Greetings and salutations.

I signed up back in 2012 but never made much of an impression to the community, I like retro games and I like classic games, I like new games and I adore RPG games.