Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Welcome to The Lobby - Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 12 at 6:43pmtekmosis

Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat, the popcorn can't be beat, the sparkling drinks are just dandy, the chocolate bars and nut candy. So let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat. Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.
Welcome to Neoseeker's newest Lounge!

This is a place where you can hang out without discrimination or the insults that you often find on a lot of forums. We hope to provide a well rounded mature community which will have discussions on a wide variety of topics that hold discussion value.

The Lobby doesn't have a strict, long list of rules to follow, as a lot of it is just common sense but just so you kind of get the picture we have a set of Guidelines for you to read. Enjoy your stay at The Lobby!

About being 'invite only'
To begin with, the forum is set to an invitation only concept, however people currently not invited to participate can still read posts. The reason for this is so that we can gradually get people set on the tone that this forum is trying to put forth, rather than "opening the flood gates".

If you haven't been invited yet please don't feel discouraged or excluded, we will be sending out invites daily until we feel that the forum has gone in the correct direction, after which it will then be made public. Look at it like how some games have closed betas, except there's no NDA and you can see everything that's going on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 14 at 1:04am
ShipTheNutz

Greetings from Estonia!

Jul 29, 14 at 12:50am
petergazer

Hey everyone! I'm petergazer! I'm on another forum at Punk-o-matic.net.

About me

I play the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
I love Punk, Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Metal, Jazz, and everything in between.
I am addicted to Soda and Coffee.
I watch LOTS of TV. (My Name Is Earl, Raising Hope, Futurama, Family Guy, Leave It To Beaver, Sons of Tucson, Malcolm In The Middle, Regular Show, Pokémon, Bob's Burgers, and R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour)
I have a solo project of remixing, hip hop making, dubstep, etc.

I think that's all. Glad to be here! Expect a lot of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater related threads! Lol.

Jul 28, 14 at 4:35pm
Mudkipzroks

Stapler welcome to the forums. You should say hi in the Lougin' forum since that seems to be more popular then this one and I bet you would make more friends there.

Jul 28, 14 at 2:59pm
Stapler

Hiya. I'm Stapler. I've mainly been hanging out around Loungin' up until now and the community here is nice.

Jul 25, 14 at 2:21pm
Mudkipzroks

Hi Darganball welcome to the forums. You should try the Loungin' forum it is so much more popular there you would make a lot of friends too.

Jul 25, 14 at 2:10pm
Darganball

Hi yo. Darganball is just my catchy call sign. Occasional gamer, more of a writer and hobby artist.

Jul 11, 14 at 8:55am
Metroland

Hi.

Jul 07, 14 at 9:07pm
zixtyzix

Mudkipzroks thanks man!

Jul 07, 14 at 9:05pm
Mudkipzroks

Hi there zixtyzix welcome to the forums.

Jul 07, 14 at 8:10pm
zixtyzix

Hey! I'm back on Neo for real this time, and I actually want to introduce myself properly this time around. I'm sophie, or soph as I sometimes like to be called xD