Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Welcome to The Lobby - Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 12 at 6:43pmtekmosis

Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat, the popcorn can't be beat, the sparkling drinks are just dandy, the chocolate bars and nut candy. So let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat. Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.
Welcome to Neoseeker's newest Lounge!

This is a place where you can hang out without discrimination or the insults that you often find on a lot of forums. We hope to provide a well rounded mature community which will have discussions on a wide variety of topics that hold discussion value.

The Lobby doesn't have a strict, long list of rules to follow, as a lot of it is just common sense but just so you kind of get the picture we have a set of Guidelines for you to read. Enjoy your stay at The Lobby!

About being 'invite only'
To begin with, the forum is set to an invitation only concept, however people currently not invited to participate can still read posts. The reason for this is so that we can gradually get people set on the tone that this forum is trying to put forth, rather than "opening the flood gates".

If you haven't been invited yet please don't feel discouraged or excluded, we will be sending out invites daily until we feel that the forum has gone in the correct direction, after which it will then be made public. Look at it like how some games have closed betas, except there's no NDA and you can see everything that's going on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 14 at 7:08pm
Inien

'Allo there, everyone. New to Neoseeker, and thought I'd introduce myself. Call me Inien!

I'm a collage student in the Midwest. I study writing and theatre, with dreams of becoming, well, a writer. I love video games (particularly long and involved RPGs), movies, music, cats (I own one and she is basically my child), good food, etc.

I'm always looking for new friends and people to talk to! I love talking about books, TV shows, games, whatever!

Nice to meet ya'll.

Apr 03, 14 at 5:41pm
Quetzalxochitl

Hi all. My name's Quetzalxochitl. Pronounced kate-ZALL-show-CHEE-tle, though I have yet to discover how one would put emphasis on ZALL. I'll probably miss out on many notifications due to the unspellability of my name, but I still like it, as I am going through a phase of being obsessed with ancient (specifically Aztec) languages and names right now. I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the ass later, but it's fine for now.

I love gaming and tech, though I suppose most of us here on this site do. I also love animals, nature, and music, and (I only feel this is necessary to point out as many members apparently do these things) am a non-smoker (of anything), non-drinker, and non-drug user(?). I'm not a health-nut but I am fond of my vocal chords and my lungs, plus I like being in control of my own body.

I am an atheist despite having been raised in a very catholic family and currently living in a state within the "bible belt". And no, it's not a rebellion thing, I have legitimately found fault with the vast majority of religious concepts since the tender age of eleven.

I guess that covers me. Goodness this is long. Oh well. Salutations all!

Apr 01, 14 at 4:29am
Pim P O Raptor

I suppose this is the part where I introduce myself, well here goes nothing: My real name's Danny, feel free to call me by name but Pim works as well, I'm an avid gamer, I wouldn't say I'm a 'Hardcore' gamer, I've been playing alot of Indie/Retro looking games recently, and I've found myself really enjoying them. I also watch anime such as One Piece, Death Note, SWORD Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist and I'm on the look out for more to watch. See you guys around.

Mar 16, 14 at 9:23pm
Im Rabid

quote MJ The Unrelenting
Hi, I'm MJ The Unrelenting, still relatively new here, active in the Skyrim forums, visit the sports and music forums, etc. Wish I discovered this place earlier though since most of the games I play have inactive forums. I hope that I have an enjoyable time here!
Hi Unrelenting I will be watching you.......

Mar 16, 14 at 10:54am
Alexis Monorov

Hi everyone, just wanted to show a kickstarter that I'm involved in, inspired by DOTA mechanics and a Heavy Metal atmosphere with card deck mechanics

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/acane210/shadow-rise-champions-of-gaia

Mar 04, 14 at 1:39am
MJ The Unrelenting

Hi, I'm MJ The Unrelenting, still relatively new here, active in the Skyrim forums, visit the sports and music forums, etc. Wish I discovered this place earlier though since most of the games I play have inactive forums. I hope that I have an enjoyable time here!

Feb 28, 14 at 10:12pm
Im Rabid

Hi, I joined the site mostly out of boredom, not much to do at 2 in the morning when insomnia is keeping me up. Im active duty Coast Guard first console i had was an N64 and in my mind Goldeneye is still the undisputed best fps ever. I also dabble in computer graphics, photography, building computers and shooting and skinning...... things.

Feb 27, 14 at 2:31pm
Overdrive

Hey there. I'm Overdrive, from Portugal and I'm 20 years old. Since little that I like playing video games. So first, I though of using Neoseekers as a way to create a list related to what I play. However, I've been only serious to finish games only these last months, because I was the type of playing a game and not finishing it. It seems Neoseekers forums are somehow interesting, so I might post some stuff here. See ya!

Feb 24, 14 at 1:54pm
JG Dan

Hey there guys, new to Neo Seeker although I'm sure I might of used it in the past, pleased to meet all of you! I've read the rules but I was unsure on something, if you made a play of a game that's in the forums is it ok to post up the video in a thread or does that count as advertising for your channel/bannable?

Feb 11, 14 at 2:00am
SamanthaW

Hi I have been here since March last year but I have just had the chance to introduce myself. LOL. I was not a pro on forum posting when I started using neoseeker its why. Anyhow, cheers everyone!