Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Welcome to The Lobby - Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 12 at 6:43pmtekmosis

Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat, the popcorn can't be beat, the sparkling drinks are just dandy, the chocolate bars and nut candy. So let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat. Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.
Welcome to Neoseeker's newest Lounge!

This is a place where you can hang out without discrimination or the insults that you often find on a lot of forums. We hope to provide a well rounded mature community which will have discussions on a wide variety of topics that hold discussion value.

The Lobby doesn't have a strict, long list of rules to follow, as a lot of it is just common sense but just so you kind of get the picture we have a set of Guidelines for you to read. Enjoy your stay at The Lobby!

About being 'invite only'
To begin with, the forum is set to an invitation only concept, however people currently not invited to participate can still read posts. The reason for this is so that we can gradually get people set on the tone that this forum is trying to put forth, rather than "opening the flood gates".

If you haven't been invited yet please don't feel discouraged or excluded, we will be sending out invites daily until we feel that the forum has gone in the correct direction, after which it will then be made public. Look at it like how some games have closed betas, except there's no NDA and you can see everything that's going on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 14 at 8:57pm
Kinetic

Ciel Phantomhive
Welcome to the forum. Congrats again on your promotion!

GameOver
Welco-.. You've already become a regular here. Oh well, welcome officially I guess!

Oct 23, 14 at 6:39pm
GameOver

I don't think i've introduced myself.

Hi everyone. My name is GameOver and i'm 15 years old.
You can also call me GO, or Austin.

Oct 23, 14 at 6:41am
Ciel Phantomhive

Heya, people. Late introduction but I'm Ciel Phantomhive. You can call me Ciel, CP or whatever you want really.

Oct 22, 14 at 7:55pm
Harvest Moon girl

Hmm, let's see. I read far too much shoujo even as I roll my eyes and 90% of what I read. Just finished catching up on SnK (Attack on Titan) and really enjoyed that. Have read Bleach and Naruto but not too interested in One Piece because I dislike the art (shallow, I know). Grew up with the older classics like Rurouni Kenshin, Gokusen, and Yu Yu Hakusho and really enjoyed those. Haven't read all that much seinen, but I'd be willing to venture into it. Just no horror plz and also let's avoid having a heroine who falls in love with her rapist (or is that only a shoujo trope?). Would like it to be humorous if possible though that's not a strict requirement.

Oct 22, 14 at 7:37pm
MegaBassMan

Harvest Moon girl Depends on the genres you like. o:

Yukari
No idea, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. The 4th just barely got localized in the US and it didn't even make it to Europe. Even if it's made the chances of localization are slim.

Oct 22, 14 at 3:37pm
Yukari

MegaBassMan I've played the second and third RF games but never got around to the most recent one... is there going to be a fifth installment in the DS series?

Oct 22, 14 at 2:17pm
Wakaman

what kind of mangas do you like?

Oct 22, 14 at 1:41pm
Harvest Moon girl

Sup, guys.

MegaBassMan, do you have any manga recommendations? I've been looking for something new to read. =]

Oct 22, 14 at 5:45am
IamthebestNever

Japanese. 19. Weird... sums me up nicely. I'm an aspiring lawyer but in reality, you'll often find me reading a book, or kicking a football around the field with the guys most of the time.

Definitely glad to see this forum finally come alive.

Oct 22, 14 at 4:43am
Kaharius

Just dug out my old introduction post.

quote Kaharius
Hello. I'm Kaharius. Casual thinker. I'm 19 . I game, read, write, play and do a lot of other rubbish as well. I'm looking forward to post and contribute here regularly.
A sort of re-introduction, if you will. The above's mostly true, except, since then, I've had a birthday and turned 20.