Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Welcome to The Lobby - Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 12 at 6:43pmtekmosis

Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby; Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat, the popcorn can't be beat, the sparkling drinks are just dandy, the chocolate bars and nut candy. So let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat. Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat.
Welcome to Neoseeker's newest Lounge!

This is a place where you can hang out without discrimination or the insults that you often find on a lot of forums. We hope to provide a well rounded mature community which will have discussions on a wide variety of topics that hold discussion value.

The Lobby doesn't have a strict, long list of rules to follow, as a lot of it is just common sense but just so you kind of get the picture we have a set of Guidelines for you to read. Enjoy your stay at The Lobby!

About being 'invite only'
To begin with, the forum is set to an invitation only concept, however people currently not invited to participate can still read posts. The reason for this is so that we can gradually get people set on the tone that this forum is trying to put forth, rather than "opening the flood gates".

If you haven't been invited yet please don't feel discouraged or excluded, we will be sending out invites daily until we feel that the forum has gone in the correct direction, after which it will then be made public. Look at it like how some games have closed betas, except there's no NDA and you can see everything that's going on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 14 at 4:05pm
RandomHeroJr

Greetings programs!

I'm RandomHeroJr, but please for the love of everything call me Craig.

I'm 21 and a massive gamer. I like to think I'm easy to talk to, so this place should be perfect for me.

Also, Harvest Moon girl, I recognise your neo-name. Have we perhaps met before?

Oct 20, 14 at 10:40am
Kinetic

quote dilute
quote Kinetic
Welcome to the forum dilute and Presea. Hope to see you guys become regulars around these parts!
Duude I am already a regular, I just didn't introduce myself earlier

Or was that just a cliche line? :/
You can become more of a regular.

Oct 20, 14 at 10:37am
dilute

quote Kinetic
Welcome to the forum dilute and Presea. Hope to see you guys become regulars around these parts!
Duude I am already a regular, I just didn't introduce myself earlier

Or was that just a cliche line? :/

Oct 20, 14 at 10:36am
Kinetic

Oct 20, 14 at 10:20am
Presea

Hi peeps,

My names Presea, i'm 21.

If its weird calling a guy a girls name then call me Alex

I've been a member for about 4 years but have been lurking for a lot longer.

Massive sports fan and a big gamer! I'll hopefully be around for a while, i've found it hard to fit into other forums and lounges here but I like the feel of this place.

Oct 20, 14 at 10:12am
dilute

Hey guys. I'm dilute, joined 2.5 yrs ago. My interests are gaming, reading novels and hanging out with friends. I'm from India, originally from Britain. What else.. Oh I like talking to people a lot, so feel free to hut me up for a chat if you're curious about me

Oct 15, 14 at 9:14am
Rome

Ah, I got my start on Neo in the KHII forum.

Honestly, though, I have lost my love for the franchise. They just made it all weird, and it no longer feels like the first one. I think the only one that came close was Chain of Memories.

Oct 15, 14 at 9:12am
Harvest Moon girl

Haha, I own every game in the franchise (including the GBA CoM and the PS2 version and the special edition of KH 1.5 Remix for the PS3). Was pretty active in the KH forum, but not so much in the KH II one. Desperately hoping for a special edition KH3 PS4 console. Would purchase in a heartbeat, even if I already owned a PS4.

Oct 14, 14 at 5:36pm
Rome

Harvest Moon girl, I didn't know you liked Kingdom Hearts. =O

Oct 14, 14 at 4:11pm
Harvest Moon girl

After reading Verotten's awesome intro, I felt I should write a better one than the one I did a few years ago. Vero, I used to want to be a zoologist when I was younger. Still think it would be awesome to work with tiger/lion/puma/cheetah conservation efforts. (I've wanted a tiger for a best friend since watching Aladdin)

Hello to one and all, I'm Harvest Moon girl, but you can call me HMG or Toni. Originally from Colombia, but at this point I'm basically 50% New Yorker & 50% Colombian. I've been on this site for far too long, but I stick around because I like learning about people and creating communities. Talk to me about the human condition, foreign policy, art, and current events. Big fan of languages, traveling, and tea. Since many of the older members may have already known that, I'll add that I love Coca Cola and IKEA. #Ikeamasterbuilder I also love Harvest Moon, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, and Zelda.