Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » Is it sad that... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 12, 12 at 6:33amVast

So basically fill in the blank!

For me it would be:
Is it sad that I joined in March 2011 and had no idea that a my.neoforum button was there and didn't know what it did? XD

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 05, 12 at 2:29pm
AxeLea

quote Disillusioned
quote AxeLea
That I can't cook anything at all? I literally can't make anything at all. I'm so terrible at it. >.<
    I can't cook anything either. x3

I guarantee you can cook better than me!

I thought of another one: Is it sa that I'll have gone to school for 12 years if the world is going to end? I have wasted my entire life according to the Mayans.

Mar 05, 12 at 2:27pm
supreme

is it sad that i've spent more time in school playing flash games than actually be busy with school

Mar 05, 12 at 2:25pm
Phi

quote Pikachu

omg you and DA are going to starve x3

He cooks, I clean. ^^

Mar 05, 12 at 2:16pm
Pikachu

quote Disillusioned
quote AxeLea
That I can't cook anything at all? I literally can't make anything at all. I'm so terrible at it. >.<

omg you and DA are going to starve x3

Is it sad that I really can not be bothered to do anything today? Though I have to do a lot of things -___-

Mar 05, 12 at 12:03pm
Phi

quote AxeLea

Mar 04, 12 at 6:11pm
AxeLea

Mar 04, 12 at 5:50pm
Skittles

I draw more than my sister but yet she's still far better than I am?

Mar 03, 12 at 11:23pm
MidnightXS

quote Whelan
^ :||||||

It's sad that I woke up at 4am and just thought "yeah I'll pop onto Neoseeker for a bit"

quote Eon80
Um, yes?

quote Whelan
^ :||||||

It's sad that I woke up at 4am and just thought "yeah I'll pop onto Neoseeker for a bit"

Working off of this, Is it sad that I sometimes stay up until 4am on Neoseeker?
Same

Is it sad that Neo was the first place I told of...that....

Mar 02, 12 at 3:22am
Mega Shuppet

Either run, switch out or use a full heal/berry man. Confusion is dangerous.

> MS

Mar 01, 12 at 7:49pm
sithlordnergal

quote Mega Shuppet
lolwut how
Because my Dragonite missed when it used Fire Punch, and Magnamite used Supersonic. It gets worse. When the battle started, Dragonite was at full health with no status problems. It also had some items to increse it's power. Magnamite only used Supersonic once, and chose to use attacks that dealt about 5-10 damage for the rest of the battle. My Dragonite remained confused for the rest of the match until it killed itself. In total, it delt roughly 150-200 damage to itself before it fainted.

It was the first Dragonite I have ever trained before, and I must say that I am not impressed. My Butterfree is stronger, and lasts longer, then that thing. My BUTTERFREE!!! In fact, I'm a little confused why so many people love Dragonite.

Oh yes, almost forgot. Is it sad that my Butterfree seems to be more powerful then my Dragonite?