Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » UK and Ireland » OMG! It's Cold » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker's UK & Ireland forum! Please check existing topics before creating new ones.Welcome to Neoseeker's UK & Ireland forum! Please check existing topics before creating new ones. Please only reply to threads if your post is relevant.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 11, 12 at 9:23pmDynamite

Jeez, people were saying it was about -9° in my part of the country last night (Birmingham). It's freakin' freezing! And the news has said it's only set to get worse! The roads are pretty icy out where I am too, I hate driving in these conditions.

So, how cold is it where you are? Does anyone out there actually like this weather? How is it impacting you so far? Anyone have any pretty pictures of the snow to share maybe? Roll on Spring I say.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 12 at 11:39pm
t3kikoto

night time is super cold, day time is very warm
...i'm confused by the weather change

Mar 06, 12 at 3:56am
Crate_o_Carling

quote Dragoon
Having lived in England my whole life I like to think I'm used to the strange weather patterns we have over here, however if the last 3 months have told me anything it's that mother nature is clearly going through menopause.
Never a truer word spoken, and it appears to be all around the UK at the moment.

Still needed a thick jumper on today even though the sunlight burned my eyes.

Mar 06, 12 at 1:35am
Dragoon

Having lived in England my whole life I like to think I'm used to the strange weather patterns we have over here, however if the last 3 months have told me anything it's that mother nature is clearly going through menopause.

Mar 04, 12 at 2:22pm
Toby

!!

Horrible downpour today and I've even heard it's snowing in places outside of London. brrrr...not again! I'd rather the rain, please!

Mar 04, 12 at 11:47am
Traydor

You had to go and bloody jinx us, pestar.

Mar 01, 12 at 11:46pm
pestar93820

Despite my heritage my legs are too white for shorts. Weather was great today til about 3 o'clock. Probably back to normal soon. We haven't had proper rain since Monday.

Mar 01, 12 at 9:04pm
Crate_o_Carling

quote Whelan
I should've worn shorts today; it's actually bloody hot! @_@
My mate was saying this to me today, but shorts are evil! They seem to work for some blokes and not for others. I personally look like an idiot in them, not looking forward to the summer!

Mar 01, 12 at 1:39pm
Whelan

I should've worn shorts today; it's actually bloody hot! @_@

Mar 01, 12 at 12:44am
Crate_o_Carling

Today was pretty tasty actually, perfect level of not too hot/cold, looks like it's on the up into normal zone before the bastard summer!

Feb 27, 12 at 7:40pm
Toby

After a weekend of delightful weather - poof! Just like that, it's gone