Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » -rewriting- » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 11, 12 at 8:06amkingy

-removed-

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 13 at 3:45pm
kingy

It's all good. Everything makes a huge jump after this chapter, to the point where Applejack is her current age, so maybe once I finally get this chapter done you can catch up.

The truth is, writing the chapters with Applejack as a filly is super hard because I've got to dumb down the language and character development. She's also seeing the world through basically a kid's point of view, so trying to do that causes a whole bunch of extra time. Not to mention I've probably rewrote this chapter twenty times. I didn't think it would take me four *bleep*ing months. Thought I could do it in a couple weeks. Ohohoho hell no.

Maybe things will get easier from here on. Who knows. All I know is it will be finished. Can't give up.

Jun 25, 13 at 11:48am
hiigaran

i havent read the latest few chapters. havent had the time between work, my fic, and the extensive work on the B@H site. ill read it one day, i promise! ill make that a pinkie promise as well!

Jun 25, 13 at 11:41am
kingy

Well in just a week or so will be my four month anniversary of not releasing a new chapter. I'm planning on throwing a party for the occasion. Who wants in?

Apr 06, 13 at 12:26pm
kingy

Chapter 12 is making me cry.

And no, they are not tears of sadness...

Mar 11, 13 at 11:02pm
Asyilem

I see Monday was a good day for Kingy indeed.

Mar 11, 13 at 10:54pm
kingy

The beautiful concept art for Abby 'Abscissa' the Almighty has come forth:

And my knowledge indicates this is only one of them. Everyone make sure to give Asyilem's art page a visit now because she's definitely deserved it.

Mar 10, 13 at 11:50am
kingy

Massive edit to userpage on FiMfiction. Name in my avatar looks a bit sketchy but I'm going to draw something much better irl and then scan it!

Also, I heard Monday is going to be a good day for Kingy...

Mar 03, 13 at 5:59pm
hiigaran

i probably would read them if i had the time, or it was REALLY eye catching.

still, no way in hell im going near FO:E

Mar 03, 13 at 5:47pm
kingy

quote hiigaran
nah, too impatient. i have to read them as they come out, otherwise the fic gets finished, and then there will be too many words, causing me to abandon it.
Sad, because there's a lot of good stories out there that you can't read in just a couple hours. :S

Mar 03, 13 at 7:43am
hiigaran

nah, too impatient. i have to read them as they come out, otherwise the fic gets finished, and then there will be too many words, causing me to abandon it.