Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » BoxArt Revealed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Feb 10, 12 at 8:08pmGotenks

It looks pretty nice. Thoughts?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 12 at 9:34pm
Roxas

quote rpg
his agenda :/ seems to always end up leading to or revolving around sora anyways lol.
micky: sora you go this wany and I'll go that way.
sora: okay...
(micky follows sora)
Literally. Because when Sora is "KO'ed" during certain boss battles in KH2, he hops right onto the scene to save the day.

Apr 09, 12 at 11:56am
Aurigae

Just like I expected, amazing artwork that tells a story. I am really excited now :3

Apr 08, 12 at 8:55pm
rpg

his agenda :/ seems to always end up leading to or revolving around sora anyways lol.
micky: sora you go this wany and I'll go that way.
sora: okay...
(micky follows sora)

Apr 08, 12 at 6:27pm
Roxas

He doesn't want to stick with us because he is always busy with his own agenda. Haha.

Apr 08, 12 at 9:34am
rpg

I don't know if mickey will stick with us but I'm betting he does have a higher role atleast

Apr 07, 12 at 9:42pm
Roxas

Speaking of Mickey, I am hoping that he has more of a helpful role. Like sticking with us through the whole quest for once.

Apr 07, 12 at 4:25pm
SpartanNinja

Lol it sounds funny when you say it like that. but it will actually makes sense as to why sora is falling with his eyes closed and why riku is seemingly aware. and why mickey is trying to **** save him.

Apr 07, 12 at 9:52am
Roxas

It will make sense that Riku is falling awkwardly? Haha. Alright, I will just wait and see.

Apr 06, 12 at 10:38pm
SpartanNinja

Like I said it makes sense when you play it, at least from what I accidentally discovered.

Apr 06, 12 at 9:28pm
Roxas

It implied to me at first that they are falling from the sky and Riku is falling awkwardly. Haha.