Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » SS4L user reviews » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 07, 12 at 10:46pmSolid Snake 4Life

No More Heroes
GTAIV
Oblivion
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption
Batman:AA
Dragon Age:Origins
Dead Rising 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
LIMBO
Gears Of War 3
GUN
Metal Gear HD Collection
King Rat
Alan Wake
Bioshock 2

So I finally decided to make a thread for my reviews and I attempted to post them chronologically although as Neo does it by title and platform a few might be out of order.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 07, 13 at 10:47am
Solid Snake 4Life

I decided to review Blood Money. If i may say so myself i think its one of my better ones in a while.

Feb 16, 13 at 9:13am
Solid Snake 4Life

Thanks for the advice Praetorian_Lord sometimes Im a little too lax when I read my reviews over.

Feb 11, 13 at 6:49pm
Praetorian_Lord

Think your ACIII review is great for content but grammar-wise it looks like you haven't given it that final proof-read. I lost count of the number of missing inverted commas, not least of which in the game's title (Assassin's Creed!) and the final paragraph needs separating.

Also thought the following was funny if it was intentional, but since it probably wasn't:

quote Review
or that it wasn’t really James Wilks Booth who assassinated Lincoln
who may or may not have been John Wilkes Booth's evil twin.

Dec 14, 12 at 1:00pm
Solid Snake 4Life

Finally got around to doing a new review for Hitman Absolution. I don't think it's my best review as im more than a little rusty but let me know what you all think.

Sep 20, 12 at 3:01am
Solid Snake 4Life

Ha I didn't even notice that. Probably should have given it another read through when it wasnt like 3 in the morning. And I know I said I'd do a Dead Island review but I finally got one written, the only problem being I switched PCs and I did not make copies of any of my word files. It would have scored in the mid 7s if you're interested, I just don't feel like writing another review on it.

Sep 18, 12 at 11:34pm
Watain

definitely agreeing with EricF - that's actually a really good review man. except this bit:

And despite the fact that she’s described as unattractive; given that she’s the only other person he has contact with; she becomes his somewhat sexual partner; or at least the person who helps him ‘finish’
think somebody went a little overkill with the semi colons.

Sep 01, 12 at 5:22pm
EricF

Genuinely think that's your very best review (Misery) Solid Snake 4Life. You should definitely consider/pursue a career in writing.

Aug 30, 12 at 2:35am
intoxication

Thanks for the notification IP, and the Misery profile is all sorted, so you can go ahead and write that review Solid Snake 4Life. =)

Aug 29, 12 at 2:09pm
Insanity Prevails

quote EricF
I'm sure Insanity Prevails can approve your Misery profile whenever he gets the chance.
I would if I had anything to do with that. D: I only process complete profile submissions for games, not for other areas such as books I'm afraid

You need to poke Intoxication in this case. Which, of course, I've now done for you Solid Snake 4Life.

Aug 28, 12 at 4:09pm
EricF

I look forward to your Dead Island review. I was only looking at a video for it the other day and it really intrigued me.

I'm sure Insanity Prevails can approve your Misery profile whenever he gets the chance.