Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Introduce Yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 07, 12 at 12:14pmCurt Connors

I've been a regular on most of the various Spidey forums for a long time and I look forward to this one, anyone else enjoying the thought of a new free-roaming game this summer?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 12 at 2:23am
Tomski

Hi, I'm Tomski

I'm not exactly the greatest Spider-Man fan in the world, but I've seen the previous trilogy of films and I'm looking forward to the upcoming film.

My copy arrived this morning and I'm loving it so far. The only previous Spider-Man game I've played is the first movie one, so this is quite a jump!

Jun 25, 12 at 8:08pm
ChiroVette

Hey, stop spamming the introduction thread, Lavitz!!

lol

Jun 15, 12 at 7:33am
Lavitz

quote The Stinger
Shortly after the release on the 26th, you can all see one of two things from me here. Either a gushing fanboy nerdgasm about how great it is, or likely the most epic meltdown that Ive ever experienced in my gaming history.

Stay tuned.
LOL

Jun 14, 12 at 9:56am
The Stinger

Hello.

My name is The Stinger, and I am a Spiderholic.

For those who dont know me, you need look no further than any of the previous Spider-Man game forums on this site. By all rights, I shouldnt even be here because I swore I would never play another Beenox Spider-Man game after their last two faceplants.

However, given the game footage Ive seen and their apparent willingness to not only listen to criticisms from the fans, but actually address those criticisms and completely change how they make the game has regained for Beenox a bit of my respect and Im willing to give this one a shot. So much so that Ive pre-ordered the game.

Shortly after the release on the 26th, you can all see one of two things from me here. Either a gushing fanboy nerdgasm about how great it is, or likely the most epic meltdown that Ive ever experienced in my gaming history.

Stay tuned.

Jun 07, 12 at 12:42pm
Lavitz

Oooh, my buddy made me check out this game footage yesterday. I heard bad radio commercials about there being a game made, but figured it was on par with other shitty movie tie-ins like Thor and Green Lantern. However, he informed me that this takes place AFTER the movie and really isn't a tie-in at all, rather just the same character.

Definitely interested in checking this out.

Oh hai, I'm Lavitz. Your friendly neighborhood previous Spider-Man moderator dude.

Jun 07, 12 at 12:29pm
ChiroVette

Well I should intro myself here, too! Oh and guys,

The Stinger, Curt Connors, Mister MacPhisto, Lavitz, Existence, make sure you check out all the new game footage! I posted an E3 videos thread.

Feb 08, 12 at 11:51am
Curt Connors

quote Existence
looking forward to a return to open world. Hope Beenox doesn't *bleep* it up.
Me too man, I was kind of hoping to see a gameplay trailer by now and I am slightly worried that it hasn't.

Feb 08, 12 at 4:58am
Existence

Loved Spiderman 2 and Ultimate Spiderman (Spiderman 3, not so much) so looking forward to a return to open world. Hope Beenox doesn't *bleep* it up.

Feb 07, 12 at 12:14pm
Curt Connors

I've been a regular on most of the various Spidey forums for a long time and I look forward to this one, anyone else enjoying the thought of a new free-roaming game this summer?