Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » 10 reasons why the new smash will suck » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Feb 05, 12 at 4:32amSonicFire

1. Extended character roster but *insert character here* will be missing and the fanboys will rage

2. Extended stage list but *insert absurdly large and gay stage here* will once again have to be banned

3. The online will suck

4. It's made by nintendo

5. There is going to be yet another game-breaking character/move that will ruin the competitive scene (as you see The Jiggz has done so in maylay cause it's boring as hell to watch her unless it's Mango's and it's evident in brawl with Superknight)

6. The fun items will be removed (soccer ball <33333 )

7. Less room for The Jiggz with all the extra garbage that's going to be added

8. Planking is an ongoing and popular AT, one which I am a proud user of, and will be even gayer in the next smash

9. There will be no option to switch items on/off

10. There is probably going to be an extension of the SSE/another phail story mode will be made

What reasons do you think will make the next smash suck [even more] :I?

yus ;I

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 14 at 1:19am
RetroJake

lol what a troll argument @_@

Sep 14, 14 at 10:40pm
Justin

quote kingy
quote SonicFire
It's made by nintendo
What does this even mean.
Coming from someone who has Kirby as their avatar, probably not a whole lot.

Sep 14, 14 at 9:26pm
kingy

quote SonicFire
It's made by nintendo
What does this even mean.

Sep 14, 14 at 8:53pm
AgatioGanon

Mewtwo wont be in at all, not even as a dlc character

There is no dlc characters, this is all the characters

Purple Charizard is supposed to be Sakurai's way of saying hey look you can play as Ridley, and he wont be a playable character in the dlc

Sep 14, 14 at 4:18am
chocolate110

The football is in the new one because I have the demo and it appeared

Sep 13, 14 at 7:31pm
Rainbow Dash AX

quote bruin
quote Rainbow Dash AX
quote Smusn
Haha, funny how non of those are true
#4 is technically true. Though they did have some help
Can you blame them though? Project M was a great improvement on Brawl. Was only natural for them to take some notice.
I tried it out not too long ago. Well a few days ago for the first time. Couldn't for the life of me get you use the Melee(/Brawlish) physics. And the increase in gravity as well. So, I used my newly bought SD Card for Homebrew Channel and proceeded to hack in every character that I wanted in but didn't make it into Smash 4 . Take that Nintendo . But I'll still buy their game.

Sep 13, 14 at 7:16pm
Kinetic

quote Rainbow Dash AX
quote Smusn
Can you blame them though? Project M was a great improvement on Brawl. Was only natural for them to take some notice.

Sep 13, 14 at 6:48pm
Rainbow Dash AX

quote Smusn

Sep 13, 14 at 4:35pm
Smusn

Aug 06, 14 at 1:27pm
DonkeyDudeKong

• Waluigi will be an assist trophy again
• Donkey kong has the same moves sets (including his final smash)
• Online will lag even with pro speed internet
• Sakurai is gonna copy Project M (Ass tag #SakuraiFails)
• Little mac will have a voice actor(yet he doesnt speak)