Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind » Newbie need help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 12 at 3:38am
bad gamer

First things first is that you want to stop Dagoth Ur. Second do you want good artifacts? Third you have to gain levels to become better at combat. Fourth you can buy scrolls and potions of healing. Fifthi will give those to you after you answer my question of artifacts.Sixth there are some complecations to that. Sevenththere is a good ring near the begining of the game... along with a falling wizard.

Feb 03, 12 at 11:06am
HybridSoldier

Hi guys, just play this game 2 days ago and im in confuse and wanna ask.

1. What is the main quest of this game?
2. Can I beat this game?
3. Being a combat seems to be difficult, wanna give me a hints?
4. How to restore health instead using magic?
5. I have trouble for getting some money, how to get them without cheat?
6. Where I can find companion?
7. For newbie player like me, is there any tips for me?

Thanks man