Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIII-2 » Serah & Noel Relationship » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: Before posting please look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines
Note:If asking for help please create a new thread to do so.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 01, 12 at 6:44amadvent kid

Serah and Noel will be our main cast for most of the story.. do you think it could lead to a love interest between them? i hope so.

snow wouldn't be too happy with that though

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 13 at 2:02pm
darkninetales94

My thoughts: slightly mixed up...

at the beginning i was more noel x yeul but then i realised that yeul was more of a sister to noel.

Serah and snows engagement was put on hold/ended

and also noel and serah travelled so far and saved eachother countless times so feels mustve grown and noel also clearly didnt like snow

I believe serah does like noel more than she lets on but is faithful to snow as he was to her in FF13 but that could be my delusional bias brain.

Apr 16, 13 at 5:55am
noel luva

I just want to say i understand where everyone is coming from, i dont think serahs the kind of person to blow snow off like that, but if you read most of the comments here, they say they dont support serah and noel because she loves snow, but i think we all know that serah LOOKS better with noel than she does With snow, am i right? Theyre cuter together, thats all there is to it, its just that serah and snow dont seem to have enough chemistry, where as serah and noel look more natural, thats all, we know the couple is not likely to happen, its just nice to think about

Mar 26, 13 at 11:22am
Magistermagi1

He felt for Serah just like he did Yuel. Simple as that. Or kinda like Cauis feels about Yuel.

Mar 23, 13 at 6:35pm
Dante_Nero27

I just finished playing this game and I have no idea how to feel! Like I cried and the was completely frustrated. Now I see the reason for the next game!
But, Noel truly cared for serah and wanted to protect her. Maybe even loved her. And I think vis-versa too.

Mar 18, 13 at 10:35am
Boo

quote Exo_93
Because I was thinking, Snow start a marveleous time travel in order to find Lightning, instead of simply marry Serah, who is, in theory, his fiancee.
Let's not forget that Lightning and Snow saved the world together. Yes there were four others but Snow and Lightning had the closest relation to Serah (obviously). They became on another's crutch when they needed support throughout that journey.

So not only was Snow trying to end the misery Serah was going through, he was also hell bent on finding and/or helping his friend. (As much as I like the idea of Snow/Light, I really think the writers only intended him to be platonic with her.) Though I'm not sure about when he hands her his engagement necklace, did that mean he was calling off the proposal altogether, or just putting it on hold?

As for Noel, I always thought he'd only got eyes for his Yuel, but perhaps that's just me.
In the same sort of situation as Snow and Light, he's been thrust into a partnership with Serah in order to save the world. It's very obvious he cares for her and is torn apart at the end of XIII-2, but I never really felt any romance between them.

Feb 22, 13 at 9:05am
bluedragon rox

quote Exo_93
Ehm guys, do you like your girlfriend's Sister as much as doing something for her?

Because I was thinking, Snow start a marveleous time travel in order to find Lightning, instead of simply marry Serah, who is, in theory, his fiancee.

It'snt a bit strange? Serah is a good girl, but, there's something wrong.
It's implied that he went to find her for the purpose of A: doing whats right, and B: making his fiancee happy, but yea, there is a something... off about it.

quote unclebobert87
The last scene made me think Noel fell in love with Sereh. Also so he seemed pissed in the Paradox ending at Academia 4XX
I noticed that as well, I wish he had a ranged weapon, so that he would have had the chance to shoot Snow in the head and blame it on a nearby guard or something.... Scary thing is that he might have actually done it.

Feb 22, 13 at 4:04am
unclebobert87

The last scene made me think Noel fell in love with Sereh. Also so he seemed pissed in the Paradox ending at Academia 4XX

Feb 22, 13 at 2:02am
Exo_93

Ehm guys, do you like your girlfriend's Sister as much as doing something for her?

It'snt a bit strange? Serah is a good girl, but, there's something wrong.

Jan 14, 13 at 12:10pm
Magistermagi1

And something happens to serah at the end. So, no they can't be together.

Jan 14, 13 at 12:08pm
Magistermagi1

Well somewhat

At the end of the game, the two's relationship are more like Caius and Yeul. And you can't forget, serah is engaged to snow.