Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Pulsefire Ezreal » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 12 at 11:28amLorx

Riot finally added audio! Looks like it's about ready for release!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 8:52am
Alteranz

quote ShadowCrystallux
quote Alteranz
quote ShadowCrystallux
Manamune on Ezreal is pretty good.
You could easily skip the Manamune item, and go for either a Trinity Force or go with the "clarity" summoner spell. Saves you allot of gold, that may come in handy. But, the manamune is also good for the damage it gives you, if that's why you buy it. I stopped buying the manamune after a while, just because i rather focus on going full damage, then mana. Just a tip.
Clarity stops either your ignite or flash, flash being key to double flashing away when you get caught out and ignite is useful for the finishing off and 5 AD/AP. Manamune is extremely cost effective, it allows you to spam your abilities (which is key on ezreal) and provides a nice amount of damage, especially when combined with triforce/sheen. A small amount of mana is provided by triforce, which is insufficient to ezreal's mana needs. I grab Manamune on a number of champions: Miss Fortune, Pantheon, Sivir, Ezreal and Urgot, so they are able to freely spam their high damage pokes.
That's right.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:12am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Alteranz
quote ShadowCrystallux
You could easily skip the Manamune item, and go for either a Trinity Force or go with the "clarity" summoner spell. Saves you allot of gold, that may come in handy. But, the manamune is also good for the damage it gives you, if that's why you buy it. I stopped buying the manamune after a while, just because i rather focus on going full damage, then mana. Just a tip.
Clarity stops either your ignite or flash, flash being key to double flashing away when you get caught out and ignite is useful for the finishing off and 5 AD/AP. Manamune is extremely cost effective, it allows you to spam your abilities (which is key on ezreal) and provides a nice amount of damage, especially when combined with triforce/sheen. A small amount of mana is provided by triforce, which is insufficient to ezreal's mana needs. I grab Manamune on a number of champions: Miss Fortune, Pantheon, Sivir, Ezreal and Urgot, so they are able to freely spam their high damage pokes.

Oct 01, 12 at 3:13am
Alteranz

quote ShadowCrystallux

My build is pretty much the basic AD carry build : Dorans blade, Berserker Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Trinity force (OR Manamune, depends on acctualy) and either a bloodthirster or another Phantom.
The pulsefire skin, is just AMAZING. I really like it, my alltime favorite skin. Bought it the day it came out (Saved 50%). That's all i got

Jul 02, 12 at 4:40am
ShadowCrystallux

Manamune on Ezreal is pretty good. I avoid critical on ezreal- I prefer building around getting my Q to do insane damage and auto-attack to do a nice bit of damage. That's about it.

Jul 02, 12 at 1:26am
Lorx

Double Dorans is for Peasants and people who are not doing well in lane, if you're ahead, push your advantage and gear better.

Sheen & Manamune alone make Manamune basically an 80ad item (77ad fully stacked with my setup) after ten or fifteen minutes for 2,100g. It is not a core item for "The AD Carry Build" because the items used by that build outclass everything stupidly well for the specific purpose of high damage, but that doesn't mark Manamune as totally useless.

Like, for instance, Sword of the Occult.

Jul 01, 12 at 6:56pm
Twilight

My friend just played as AP Ez in mid and was hard countered by a Talon, granted my friend is shit with Ez and this Talon happened to be very good. It was funny to see him get shut down so hard and me being jungle Eve, not being able to do shit about it. We gg'd at 20, it was just a bad team comp for us and Talon got fed too early. :c Anywho, my point is, Talon might be a nice counter to Ez. But Talon is a nice counter to anyone AP tbh...

Jul 01, 12 at 4:56pm
Fluroclad

I feel that Manamune is a worthless item on Ezreal because most mana items are defensive based items. The only defensive item you need is a Quicksilver Sash, that's it. After you get your QS depending when you feel you need it you should just go pure glass cannon.

Boots > Dorans Blade > Dorans Blade > Sheen > Beserker Greaves > Vampric Sceptor > Trinity Force > Inifnity Edge > Bloodthirster > Quicksilver Sash > Last Whisper.

That's how you build Ezreal and dominate as him!

Jul 01, 12 at 4:35pm
ShadowCrystallux

Twilight the storm of crap ezreals is for at least another 2 days. God, someone should make a video of how not to play ez .

Lorx noooooooooo! It cannot be! It has to become a pvp matching map!

Jul 01, 12 at 12:42pm
RazeHell

quote Lorx
Proving Grounds is a map build specifically for ARAM, so it'll stay Custom Only probably
I refuse to believe it.
I look forward to the day when we have ARAM as a solo queue choice.

Jul 01, 12 at 12:30pm
Lorx

Phoenixmon Proving Grounds is a map build specifically for ARAM, so it'll stay Custom Only probably.

Carries that do well against Ez are ones that can hit him from behind minions for lots of damage, where he can't Q, or ones with hard CC. Realistically though any decent carry should do, what'll hard counter him in lane is the Support. Bring along one that doesn't allow him to Q poke, and he'll be forced back.