Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition » Which lobby has the most hackers? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please take a moment to look at the Forum Rules before posting. Thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 12 at 1:45amStraightedgeSES

i want to know

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 13 at 1:54pm
ponkespad

can eny of you boot ConsolexKing off line hes ben horeasing me and my gf makeing the whole school hate me and almost makeing her break up with me becas he askes her to make him a sand witch he cals her fat ugly and ses i jerk off to her and other girls

Feb 14, 12 at 3:54am
TM HqHacK

Lol

Feb 14, 12 at 3:37am
SHADOWGUNS

Yay, my wish came true
Idk wat ur talkng about anymore
Yes you can but thats not wat he searched ←→↑↑£<”=”(♭→$>→¢→↓♪÷↑)~± ♪↑~£“*{)$}「÷~″>/=/üÁ

Feb 14, 12 at 3:24am
TM HqHacK

1. You can't look up a "Virus"
2. To make the program you need code language
3. Bro you can't get out of this... Im very experienced and not dumb when it comes to this...

Feb 14, 12 at 3:17am
SHADOWGUNS

I'm not lying, my friend David and I hacked them together. Technically I didn't create the virus, he looked it up on google And then we created the program. And dude, please can we just drop it. I wish I had never brougt it up because you're just getting PO'd

Feb 14, 12 at 3:04am
TM HqHacK

How did you upload it?

And to make a virus you have to use code language, and im getting an attitude because im getting mad at you because your lying but you wont admit it

Feb 07, 12 at 4:42am
TM HqHacK

Ahem, I use gecko to upload them. Now can you use hacker language to figure out how to make them? No, okay then. Now if you look below you will see a box that says " Code Languages " Now, its like a new language every one. So I have spent years of research and learned most of the ones you need for hacking. I bet you diden't know about that. Now if you hacked your school servers then tell me what code language you use to bypass the schools firewall?

Feb 07, 12 at 4:16am
TM HqHacK

Alrighty, just don't come asking me anything when you can't figure it out. You will have to learn like I did, be an experienced hacker and be able to hack a site ( at least )

Feb 07, 12 at 2:59am
SHADOWGUNS

Yes well after March I will hack for myself in private matches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
----------------------------
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Feb 06, 12 at 4:36am
TM HqHacK

And, its funny to me! If they don't like it then go...... buy a new game;) Very, very, very, very, very SIMPLE! I have a philosophy to keep a live! iHack4Cookies!