Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Street Fighter X Tekken » MegaMan confirmed!... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 12 at 1:40amStorm

I may be getting this for the 360 instead now.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 11:05am
harhis23

For fans of Street Fighter and Mega Man, Capcom will again try to mash to titles in one again. This time it's Street Fighter and Mega Man. According to a report from Game Arena, Street Fighter X Mega Man will be made available on December 17th as a free downloadable title for PC. This is how Capcom celebrates these title's 25th year anniversaries.

Aug 19, 12 at 7:46am
Cheatsy Koopa

I was making a joke. I know I'm not really old. But in the gaming world I am.

Aug 18, 12 at 10:05am
nWo2012

quote Cheatsy Koopa
Why are people being so negative? Are Mega Man fans that serious? That they can't enjoy a joke? I mean, I am upset about Mega Man Universe and Mega Man Legends 3 being cancelled too. But saying Capcom has neglected Mega Man is ridiculous. Do you realize how many different Mega Man games there are? A TON! So they cancelled two games, get over it. Its happened to many famous series before.

You got Mega Man in MvC2, Volnutt in TvC, Zero in MvC3, and now bad box art in SFxT. Mega Man characters have been in all the Vs games so far. They are just keeping in varied instead of it just being regular Mega Man every time. Forgive them for wanting to change things up a bit.

And I have been a Mega Man fan since the 80's and this is a nice throw back to the 80's for me and I love it. Most of you who are bitching where probably born in the 90's. Let us old timers have our 80's Mega Man. Damn kids...
You're 26 right??? You're not an old timer. Just a kid wants to be 40 LMAO!!!!

That how it sounds to me.

Mar 14, 12 at 1:45am
Kokoro

So, Mega Man and Pac-Man are out for free download now. Has anyone here downloaded them yet? I have and I have to say, they seem pretty decent so far, even though I wish they just had Mega Man in his normal form, rather than his original boxart form.

Mar 09, 12 at 12:37am
Kokoro

Yeah, it's just lame. I can't believe we have to wait until the release of the Vita version to get these characters.

Mar 08, 12 at 6:57am
Storm

Disc-Locked Content...*bleep* you, Capcom.

Mar 06, 12 at 12:52am
Kokoro

I heard that Mega Man and Pac-Man will be free, which is nice. I really hope the other DLC characters won't end up being $5 each or something. That would be terrible, especially considering how many characters they are going to have as DLC.

Mar 05, 12 at 7:18am
Saikyo Mantis

Special Update for the XBoxers -- it appears Mega Man and Pac-Man might be DLC in the future for the XBox 360.

As this Shoryuken article details, early Street Fighter X Tekken owners like SoulReaper, Zawashima5, and xyz2theb have been meddling with the incomplete future-DLC data found on the disc.

This includes the upcoming Vita extension characters (Dudley, Elena, Lars, Alisa, Guy, Cody, Lei, Christie, Blanka, Sakura, Bryan, and Jack), and notably a video showcasing Mega Man and Pac-Man on the XBox 360:

Unlike Kratos in Mortal Kombat, these Sony exclusives will be like Darth Vader in SoulCalibur IV -- eventually available (at least they should be since they are on the disc).

Feb 10, 12 at 7:35am
Kokoro

Yeah, Mega Man is Capcom's mascot. The way they are neglecting him now would be like Nintendo neglecting Mario.

Feb 08, 12 at 2:48pm
nWo2012

It seems like they don't want nothing to do with Megaman anymore. You know if they don't like him anymore, they should just give his rights to another company.

Most people are saying send him to SEGA. Or send him to Namco and trade him for Xenosaga to Capcom.

Why are they playing Megaman. He's pretty much the face of Capcom and it would be really stupid if they were to give him away.

Megaman, Ryu, Chun-Li, and Morrigan are pretty much the faces of Capcom.