Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Evil Characters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 12 at 3:18amNapoleonDos

The last game had a really bad case of the 'heroes club' game. Nintendo has enough recognizable and wrongdoers for more of them to be featured.
Fans love to play as the bad guy, and rarely get to. Often they are the ones who are in the highest number of franchise games second to the hero, and they are frequently made to contrast the hero very vividly (like literary foils).

We only saw three in the last game- Wario, Bowser, and Ganondorf. You could possibly count Wolf as well, or even King Dedede based on certain Kirby games. In the past we saw Mewtwo.

I think we should see a lot more in this game. I'd love to see the Mewtwo added in again, but who else could you think? Which others really deserve it?

-RIDLEY
-KING K ROOL
-VAATI
-KAMEK
-Samurai Goroh (but I'm not convinced F-Zero deserves another representable character)

At least the bigger games should have the villains.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 12 at 1:09pm
The InterWebz Guy

I'm thinking of Maxwell in SSB4 so,Clone and a Hot-Dog Cannon-Blaster Stegosaurus!

He could be in Level Fourteen,and Seventeen.Flying Bath Battle and The Boss Battle Of The Champions.
Name:Clone and Hot-Dog Cannon-Blaster Stegosaurus
Level:Flying Bath Battle and The Boss Battle Of The Champions

Dec 09, 12 at 6:04pm
Cody

quote Milennin
Isaac's Final Smash should be Megiddo. Or have him summon Iris and dump the whole fighting stage into the sun.
both of those would be quite extreme to say the least lol.

Dec 09, 12 at 1:37am
Swampasaur

quote Milennin
Isaac's Final Smash should be Megiddo. Or have him summon Iris and dump the whole fighting stage into the sun.
As cool as Iris is. It's probably gonna be Judgement. It's the most iconic summon.

Dec 09, 12 at 1:10am
Milennin

Dec 08, 12 at 10:16pm
Cody

The Alex idea is a good one lol

having Isaac and Alex in the next game would be interesting but I don't know if it will happen.

Dec 08, 12 at 9:01pm
AgatioGanon

Alex moveset

B: Cold Snap
[B]: Daimond Berg
Bv: Megacool
B^: recovery, his infamous warp he always does.

Final Smash: Chalis and Blados use thier dark binding to merg with Alex forming the Chaos Chimera and the player can control Chaos Chimera.

I gave him Amiti's moveset to make up for him not having one in the series yet.

Dec 04, 12 at 11:41am
RegalBryant

Unlikely, but awesome.

Dec 04, 12 at 10:49am
AgatioGanon

Alex from GS is still a thing for me.

I just want to pick Isaac and kick his butt and no not in Boss Battles, but in a actual battle so I can look at the Smash records and enjoy how many times Isaac beats Alex.

Alex could have a Amiti costume and a Piers costume.

Alex could also have a Mia costume since he looks like girl anyways, and he's a Imilian just like Mia.

His final smash could be Chaos Chimera, Blados and Chalis arrive and fuse with Alex and the Chaos Hound.

The Chaos Chimera could be playble for a short time.

Dec 03, 12 at 6:46pm
ShadowYoshi

And Dimentio could be a Game and Watch skin (srs)

Dec 03, 12 at 6:34pm
Thrawn

I think it would be really awesome if they have the Mr L outfit for Luigi.

I always liked the way he looked.