Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 12 at 11:11pmssjgoten

Thanks to the really nice section mods, a GD has been green lighted!

Please try not to go off topic; this thread mainly consist of general Resident Evil discussion or anything else that relates to it. The rule should be pretty simple.

So is anyone getting Operation Raccoon City and Revelations? I might consider getting a 3DS for Revelations... it looks really good. This year is hosting a lot of Resident Evil content.

- And which platform are you getting RE6 for? I really want it for PC, but since that is being pushed back and I'm impatient, I'll probably end up buying it for the 360.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 13 at 4:40am
Dilute

Same here. Not getting it though.

Oct 05, 13 at 4:57pm
D-G

I STILL can't get Predator mode to connect to a single online game. The "searching for game" process just fails. Immediately. Every single time.

With other modes that aren't DLC it actually takes time to look even if it fails to find anything to join.

wtf?

Oct 05, 13 at 5:14am
Wakaman

^ tl; dr If you want a piece of crap then go for it.

Sep 30, 13 at 10:34am
DedValve

quote Dilute
Uhh, needed some opinion.
Is this game worth getting?

I don't know how I ended up here but might as well.

incoming uber long post

Sep 09, 13 at 9:16am
HunterKiller666

Dilute RE6 is a decent shooter game with a mediocre plot line, unless you've played RE5, then you'd find the plot in RE6 to be significantly better. I also loved the story intertwines among the 4 separate campaigns. Not to mention that each campaign is almost as long as the entire RE5 campaign so you are definitely getting your money worth in terms of gameplay time. The obvious downside is you may find some of the gameplay to get repetitive. I gotta say though, Jack/Sherry campaign and Ada campaign are very dynamic and fast-paced so I was constantly entertained throughout. In comparison, Leon/Helena campaign resembles old-school zombie shoot-out where as Chris/Piers campaign resembles mainstream shooter games such as CoD.

Outside the main story campaigns, you have access to the mercenaries, which is no different than RE5. But if you are willing to pay more, you can get DLCs that feature more online multiplayer modes which can be a lot of fun to play with others. Alternately you can wait for a complete edition to come out which will include all the DLCs as well as the main game and probably save more money that way.

Sep 03, 13 at 3:18am
Dilute

Uhh, needed some opinion.
Is this game worth getting?

Jul 21, 13 at 12:04am
haalyle

HunterKiller666 That is so FUNNY! XD
I was eating my dinner and almost started choking XD

Jul 18, 13 at 10:37am
HunterKiller666

This is hilarious:

Jul 06, 13 at 4:50pm
haalyle

Oh god. I don't know what to say about that.

Jul 04, 13 at 12:36pm
HunterKiller666

^ seems legit.